What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How many men does it take to lift a giraffe?

how bout this:

2 men, a ramp, and a cart?

You could theoreticly do it with just one guy, but he would have to be really strong to be able to pull the cart by himself.

Although, the cart could be a trailer, then one guy is all you need, but then you would also need a truck to pull the trailer.

For an uncooperative girafe, just add in a tranqulizer gun into the equation, and it should balance out :).

G

:joint: ROFLMAO This thread proves that when God created Man She was only kidding! :bat:

G

1562Giraffe1.jpg

It only takes one man to lift a giraffe :D

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
chuckyoufarley said:
i want some of what Y'ALL are smoking

I'm with you chucky...just the visual of that, a bunch of guys trying to pick up a giraffe, too much!! :D :D

S

stonedeconomist

it takes one guy, first he kills the beast, then he cuts it into managable size pieces and then lifts the pieces up one by one

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
Giraffes weigh from 1600-3500 lbs.

I figure each guy could handle 100 lbs of giraffe, given the grip on the leg is not gonna be optimal.

That makes for a minimum of 4 guys per leg......something I highly doubt the giraffe would be amenable to....

Chances are if the giraffe is concious, it's just gonna kick the shit out of the scurrying humans at it's feet who are trying to lift it up.

devilgoob

Veteran
if cured and dried properly probably 4-9 depending on the strain of the giraffe and the strength of the stupidity it would take to seriously lift a giraffe. lol plus the neck is really long so if you lifted it up then its head would need an extra guy

asa42

Anime n Stoner Aficionado
see this thread's been around a long time... is frickin hilarious! mental visuals are too much!

Latest posts

Latest posts