What's new

how many jars of diferent herb you have on hand at any time

mack 10

Veteran
Killer thread Ojd, @the mo i've got about 10 jars,ish. Did have 20 odd. Been making some diff Bho's as well. here's a couple of snaps. mack ps i need me a hash stash! mine is lame, with only 2grams ish of Bubble hash/ mixed with Kif.:biggrin:

Attachments

• mixed oil pics 002.jpg
    mixed oil pics 002.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 9
  • mixed oil pics 010.jpg
    mixed oil pics 010.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 8
  • update1b 007.jpg
    update1b 007.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 7

b8man

Veteran
About 6 strains, usually a couple of different phenos of each.

It's never enough.

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
i remember the time when i was growing many different strains at the time,
i smoked the best strain first...lol :smoker::frown:
now i grow only one strain and i know forsho that is a bomb:tiphat:

D

DJXXPLATINUM

YUMMMM NICE PICS EVERYONE.....DELICIOUS....WOULD LOVE TO GO HASH HUNTN WITH YOU OJD....DONO IF MY LUNGS COULD TAKE IT....LOL DJ

simon

Weedomus Maximus
Veteran
I probably have ~20-25 different strains/phenos of personal smoke curing at various stages. My oldest of approaching ~8 years, but most range between 2years-2months in the jars.

Simon

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
oh man, back in my prohibition days when I lived as an mj gangster back east, I had a pretty impressive collection of mostly bud---around 20 varieties always on hand (only a few grams each)

keeping a variety was the only way to be able to medicate properly for every occasion.

now that I'm in CA and no longer involved in that outlaw culture my stash hovers at 5 or six varieties. I grow in a very limited space, and variety is what has suffered most due to my circumstances. but I supplement with great organic herb from my dispensary. and they have an impressive selection!

since I know what I like and I never get stuck with anything I don't, I don't need the huge variety as much as I used to.

one change is that instead of a few grams of each, I usually have a half o to a half p of each. :D

SourPurp

always have about 15-20 different strains curing up. My hash collection seems to be ever-expanding as well since actually puffin it on a regular would cause me to be "over-stoned" is the best way to put it hahaha. so hve about 2 ounces of dry-sift plus a few grams of scissor/finger. I find that by constantly keeping a variety, tolerance does not exist. When I was growing clones, tolerance WUZ an issue even tho the herb was superbomb. ya'll gotta see these jars full of dry-sift tho, I'll c about takin seom pix/.

G

guest121295

I always have around 10, depending on how hard my relatives hit me.Haze I keep in giant bags, they make a monster ziplock for clothes, I have a few of those filled up.It keeps pretty well in there.Its really too much for me but I like to have it around to give away, sometimes I'm looking at all that weed and wonder what the hell I'm doing with so much...guess I'm kind of a hoarder but I don't mind letting it go.:)

M

MummyCat

hahah nice, just a weird angle in the other pic. Man, all bet he's popular with the ladies. Looks like a great dog

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Small dog on the block. 1 keep 1-3 jars from my micro perpetual. I have 8 or 9 varieties, and i usually have atleast 2-3 different varieties coming in at a time. I'll admit that with only just a couple strains and few different phenos made it hard to choose what to smoke sometimes. I remember losing an hour one time trying to figure out what i wanted to smoke, and thats when i knew i was doing alright :)

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like variety too :) lets see if I can get them all with out having to open the closet possibly awaking the old lady!

Gn03 C99
alphadxdsd big leek
Grand doggie purple
Pineapple express 3yrs old
Mountain jam 3phenos
Extrema
Glo
Plush berry
Gfxbb
Swt4ibl 2 phenols
Lemonlarryxshishka
Blue widow
Casey jones
Sour d ibl
Peyote purp
ELL x2
Bog bubble

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
Usually just one...But thanks to you kind sir,I have your rainbow jones and north london church,Plus my Satori that I have been growing for a couple years now.