What's new

HOW MANY CHILDREN NEED TO DIE BEFORE GUN LAWS CHANGE IN THE USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Then you probably should have used another term to define that woman.

I didn't say that you didn't love anybody...

But the term "black" was adopted way back in the fifties here.

It didn't take very long for beasters to fuck up the US market... I doubt that you didn't hear that term until 2020 just because you live in Canada.

Dime

Perhaps, not here. However, the summer of 2020 changed things. Why should I know about BET, it's a US cable outlet.

Do not judge a man by the colour of their skin, but the strength of their character. Those are words I live by and I'm a honky.

We were meant to love one another. Martin was surely rolling over in his grave that summer!!!
I live in Canada about 10 miles from Uncle Toms Cabin and prejudice against blacks or any other skin color has never been an issue ,everyone is welcome and has the same opportunity,at least around here,but we have a low population and only petty crimes for the most part.If someone gets murdered people are aghast,we had a murder 2 years ago near Oil Springs and people still talk about it.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I didn't even know my name until I was 9. I was just called, "The White Boy". It was accurate and easily described me since I was the only white kid in the neighborhood.

It was never said with hatred or prejudice. They may as well have been saying "My Best Friend" as the intent and feelings were exactly that. My adopted Mannny called me her "Little White Nigga". And, I assure you, there was nothing but love in those words. Manny loved me just as if I were one of her own. Maybe more.

Unfortunately, the 21st century has seen fit to put words above feeling and intent. What a shame.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Words come with feeling and intent to many.

Being in denial doesn't excuse it.

Because words didn't mean something bad to you doesn't stop them from hurting others.

You are not regarding the possibility of those same words hurting or haunting others so you seemingly disregard the possible impact and dismiss the words that didn't hurt you.

Consider the possibility that others could be hurt by the same words that didn't mean the same thing that they meant to you.

Then realize that you just blamed an entire century for your single individual life's viewpoint and cast shame upon a hundred years for letting your disregard count as ignorance.

Words cause feeling and foment intention. Writers exist for a reason. Your disregard is ignorance and it's nobody's fault but yours at this stage of life.

Please tell me that you raised no children and never functioned as any type of educator....

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Maybe I can understand why people are hurt by words and don't think using them for hurting people is as beneficial as using them for helping others understand things.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Oh yeah because were all so privileged..... Ive heard racism used against white people

You're privileged enough to bitch about the new generation's privilege.

Let us hear how rough you have it... the last thing I saw that got your goat was gentrification from the new stock... doesn't seem like you're cutting wood and hauling water....

RobFromTX

You're privileged enough to bitch about the new generation's privilege.

Let us hear how rough you have it... the last thing I saw that got your goat was gentrification from the new stock... doesn't seem like you're cutting wood and hauling water....
lol you have enough time on your hands to post 14,000 times and im in privilege denial? I dont haul wood but i doubt youre a social justice professor either. Maybe you should become a psychic since you seem to know my life experiences

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
lol you have enough time on your hands to post 14,000 times and im in privilege denial? I dont haul wood but i doubt youre a social justice professor either. Maybe you should become a psychic since you seem to know my life experiences

I know that I am privileged.

RobFromTX

I know that I am privileged.
Well then im very happy for you. Im just a honky existing in the system. Not to shatter your ego but i grew up with some black folks that are getting some real laughs from this "inherently privileged bigot" overhaul. Some of them living in much better houses that ARENT rentals with freeways in the backyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts