What's new

How long...

Blue Socks

When I was buying cannabis I could make an 1/8th last me a week, or a week and a half if I really took it easy. Now that I'm growing I go through 1/8ths in like three or four days. Having to spend money is the biggest curb to my smoking for sure, when it's in plentiful supply I smoke all day long!

Grobot2010

I like to make edibles as well, so I seem to find that ~1 to 1.5 grams/day is pretty easy to consume. If I smoke a bit as well, then that just pushes it closer to the ~1.5 to 2 gram/day level.

mrcreosote

Veteran
Jeez.
Early bowl before naptime tonight. I'm roasted...hard.
Stuck a gob of fresh scissor hash from trimming on top. Excellent.

Funny, now I have a box of full mason jars, I don't smoke that much. A little bowl with a wee dab of oil on top and 2-3 hits and it's done all the way. High efficiency.

Lucky me, I got to empty some jars for incoming fresh so I guess I'll have to keif and oil some up.
Farming is hard work but it leads to great satisfaction.

stc9357

A gram last two days an eigth 4-5 days at most a week. I usually smoke blunts so .5 to a blunt and I don't finish it all in one session anyway.

Protea

1 Gram fitts nicely in the volcano. one two three, and the grams not gone, but used.
i think the harvest i smoke now is not one of the super potent ones, so multiple grams a day here, trying to wait to smoke og vape. till after lunche since i tend to study more that way most of the time.
when i make hash though one gram can last many days, just a .3 or so in a pipe is more that enough then.

cloudy01

Wow this just makes me want to grow that much more ha! Cool to see others consumption. Stay smoking my friends!