What's new

how long to veg a 15 gallon smart pot?

for maximum yield and about what yield to expect..inside under a 1000 hps usin promixbx with calmag,liquid karma,botanicare ngrow for veg and bloom for flowering.clones of northern lights..veg under t8's

mg75

top many times. scrog. super-crop. maintain up to 80 degrees. don't over-feed. i see 25oz easy.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol this can not be answered to many variables. Veg time is not the only thing that effect Yield. Coco in a 2g pot has yielded 8oz.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
where I dont see it. Like I said you cant get a reliable answer not possible. anyway good luck

D

dorkvan420

and sounds like you need a beating....damn dont ask questions and then jump on responders.What a douchebag!!!!

Since it's in soil I think you should veg 3.5 months.
I had 4 plants in soil that I vegged for 2 months and only got 2 ounces off each plant.

play_nice.jpg

D

dorkvan420

What a juvenile!!!
And I sure hope you dont have kids, hate to see more inbred no brain tools running around such as yourself.
I love being an ass so bring it on punk!!!!

What a juvenile!!!
And I sure hope you dont have kids, hate to see more inbred no brain tools running around such as yourself.
I love being an ass so bring it on punk!!!!
you went to bed last night like a good boy and now this..is it time for yer nap there scooter?..dont make me get up out of this chair..you will thank me for this when you grow up..