What's new

How long have you been a stoner for?

RB56

Veteran
49 years, 1969 also. I was 13. Our biggest fear was having an arrest end up on our "permanent record". Funny thing is that my friends and I were confronted by police while smoking many times and successfully ran away each time. Now that I think about it, they were pretty fat and didn't spend much time out of their cars. We knew the town's storm sewer system and would hide there until the police got bored and left. Crazy.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
First bowl was 1977, took a long break in the 1990's,
but picked it up again at the turn of the century.

Been growing almost 10 years. Soon I'll be good at it.

Soon, lol

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I stared smoking around '88 or '89...
It was off and on until I went to trade school in '96.

That's when things picked up and I haven't been without except for 2 times since. Both times were my choice.

I’ve only been using for 42 years.
Got irritated by expensive, hard to find, low quality, chem filled weed in 2003 and have had a weed garden at least part of the year, ever since.

X

xavier7995

26 years or so, been fun. I got to straddle a bit of both the older folks weed world and the newer environment.

soil margin

Veteran
I'm impressed by the people who have been smoking nonstop for multiple decades. I've been a stoner for only about 15 years now and it already feels like it's been practically my whole life, even though it's less than half.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I don't like the image 'stoner' projects. It's probably me though. All my adult life.

The physical need to smoke, that tobacco impresses into our brains, may of lost me my 20s completely. I was absolutely twatted. Since kicking tobacco, I smoke a lot less. I smoke most days later in winter, but barely weekly through summer. The 2 week family holiday will just leave me wanting a drink. As I'm addicted to smoking as much as I am to playing darts.

Beer has always been my gateway drug. Have a beer, want a smoke. A curry. A garden gnome. Street sign. Wife.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
One of my uncles was fond of bringing strange gnomes home after he had had a good drink down the pub - he terrorized the local garden-gnome community - and kidnapped quite a few of them apparently - can't say that trait runs in the family though.

I don't like the image 'stoner' projects. It's probably me though. All my adult life.

The physical need to smoke, that tobacco impresses into our brains, may of lost me my 20s completely. I was absolutely twatted. Since kicking tobacco, I smoke a lot less. I smoke most days later in winter, but barely weekly through summer. The 2 week family holiday will just leave me wanting a drink. As I'm addicted to smoking as much as I am to playing darts.

Beer has always been my gateway drug. Have a beer, want a smoke. A curry. A garden gnome. Street sign. Wife.