What's new

How far is this along? Pic Inside

Phedrosbenny

Trying to have a good day
Veteran
A whole bunch here..try looking up the D.I.Y. thread.That will atleast get you started.You need alot of plant material though I think.

MildeStoner

Veteran
In future, try sexing plants earlier or growing from clone instead if you are just growing one plant. Goodluck man!!

mehul534

bro...i bought this plant from a guy for $100 when it was 8inchs tall... he told me it was a female ak47. Otherwise i would only of bought fem seeds

MildeStoner

Veteran
bro...i bought this plant from a guy for $100 when it was 8inchs tall... he told me it was a female ak47. Otherwise i would only of bought fem seeds
Eish, sorry man that sucks, some people are completely without scruples. Bastards!

catcherintheye

other then that... if this was a female it would of yielded prolly close to a elbow ... correct?

If you dont get raped by caterpillers, mold, PM, spider mites and every other possible thing that could happen. Then yes Maybe, theres no way to tell really unless you flower it, harvest and weigh, there are too many variables to guess.

Like someone said up above and about the only good piece of info here: READ UP ON PREFLOWERS, you dont have to go buy fem seeds and waste money and no offense but by your experience, it would be stupid to waste ur money on expensive genetics when you cant even tell the diff beetween male and female. On top of that many people have diff opinions on FEM seeds, I hate them, They're products of Hermies IMO, call me wrong if you will but that's how i feel.

Pop more bagseed beans and do some research on preflowers they would have been showing on your AK months b4 flowering ESP if they have been out since april.

Don't waste your money unless you really know what your doing and have BIG plans(cloning,permanent grow) unless you have money coming out of your ears, then go ahead; however if you did have alot of money you would probably just buy an elbow and not attempt to grow one,correct?

Many people will go out and spend a thousand or more on a grow system and not even know what a preflower is, how to run the system, plant cycles etc.

You could have got your hopes up months ago instead of feeding and taking care of her for so long...I mean Him.... to quote ace ventura "YOUR balls are showing".....bumblebee tuna... and they were showing for quite some time.

catcherintheye

im gnna sell it back for 4k , tell him its bout to yield 2 elbows hahah only if people were as dumb as me..

YOURE not dumb, I bought a flowering male for 60 bucks once, he was full blown flowering.

I didnt know shit about cannabis aside from it got you "fucked up" it was a long time ago. People grow and learn, You have to start somewhere man. You gota learn to walk before running.

You will laugh about this one day when your staring down your fat juicy buds on a real elbow yielder :D

talktosamson

Veteran
Yea dude I see the "shoots" your talking about and they are actually below the node, female hairs grow in the crotch or armpit of the but almost, those are below and all plants have them male or female. Sorry for the luck bro, one time I popped a pack of 10 seeds and got 10 males. So many wasted hours.

Latest posts

Latest posts