What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do you stay within your limits?

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Label your excess baggage as this..."Medicine not ready until _ _ _ _ _ ." Label each bag/jar in a monthly sequence...Jan, Feb, Mar....etc. "Usable" is the loop. There is a curing process of each grower that the state cannot dicatate.

The limits don't work. Plant count is great, but it doesn't match up.

E

emerald city

looks like all the med state have a differant set of rules to play by....In Maine a plant is defined as,a female MJ plant that is over 12 inches tall and 12 inches wide that is flowering,so im allowed 6 female plants in flower at one time...veg numbers dont count ,just stay outa the federal area [under 99]I can have 2.5 oz of dried bud every 2 weeks along with incidental stalk weight........I would keep the plant count as high as possible and get rid of extra smoke asap....Plenty of people out there who can use your overflow free or otherwise.. my2c

gdbud

The people that wrote the law have no idea what a plant can produce.
My state allows me to grow like 16 plants and have 24 oz of usable plant material.
Just because I'm allowed to grow 16 plants does not mean that I have to grow all 16 plants.
I grow only two plants at a time and I get over a 1/4 pound yield off of each plant.
So even if I was to grow one plant in your state I would be over your state limit. That sucks!
Your only option would be a SOG with a veg time of like two weeks and lolly pop those plants.

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
had that problem in canada. is your system a one size fits all, or does your given amount change with some variable you can change to get more of a limit.

We go by grams smoked per day in canada, and every gram equals 5 plants, ie 10grams a day smoked = 49 plants. plus we can store up to 5p's and have 300grams on us at any given time in any give place.

Lobby for change, its the way of the system. Many good court cases have got us to were we are today, plus it's a Federal system.

Tip your gonna have to use all your means, shake into whatever, no leaf left behind will increase your smoke

ddrew

Veteran
I'm moving to MI as well, and as part of the prep for it I have been talking to locals at great length.
These guys are telling me that they take their extra dried weight and burn it. so as not to go over the limit, I have a hard time believing that as MJ is the same as cash here, and I can't imagine burning cash, but it's what they are telling me.

Myself, I plan on storing overage off site when I get there.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Stick with plant counts and not the weight. A jury would be more prone to let you slide on weight as opposed to plant counts.
There is always the A.D. which would allow you to have the case thrown out as long as the amount is "reasonable"

Latest posts

Latest posts