What's new

How do you sneak tokes?

Fafafooey

Lets say your out in public somewhere or just somewhere where smoking would be not kosher, and you want to have a toke. How do you do it discretely, and what kind of pipe do you use? I bought a little stash object recently that can fit a joint, but its kind of a pain in the ass to open and stuff. I guess a lot of people like those dugouts, but i think they aren't really all that discrete. So what other ways are there?

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
Mmm stinky hand syndrome. Also known as "please search me" hands. I actually just plan on using an edible when I'm in a place where smoking wouldn't be kosher.

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
Lets say your out in public somewhere or just somewhere where smoking would be not kosher, and you want to have a toke. How do you do it discretely, and what kind of pipe do you use? I bought a little stash object recently that can fit a joint, but its kind of a pain in the ass to open and stuff. I guess a lot of people like those dugouts, but i think they aren't really all that discrete. So what other ways are there?

How public? What setting?

Tent/car camping - chillum (hey! you gotta pass it!)

Public park - one-hitter

Public beach - one-hitter

Walking down the street - one hitter (or a cheeky joint late at night)

Around-the-alley in a major city - one-hitter

Disneyland - edible

Movie Theater - edible

Car with non-smokers - edible

Lollapalooza - Gigantic, fuck-clobbering joint

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
I am not that bad to where i have to worry about where im going to puff, when out with the family or whatever. It is not that important. But if i were at say disney land id hit the biggest ferris wheel and toke on that.. Way up in the air very easy.. peace.

sack

Jaden

When my friends and me were a little bit more kids than now, we puffed on a cigarette tube filled with golden virginia tobacco and some naturella [Italian term for unknown smooth strain grew with the "water and sun" tecnique ^^]; we changed the filter and lit it up at restaurant/pizzeria. A couple of oldies kept staring at us the whole time, maybe they used to puff in the past... :joint: =)

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
If you're in an outside, public setting....use the fake cigarette one hitter. You only get a couple hits, but it looks like a cigarette and you're done before anyone starts sniffing around for the bastard that isn't passin' :)

oohcow

good topic!

this coming school year i live kinda further from campus and i got a 3 hour gap in one of my classes (good for lunch, reading, homework) i was just thinking about how im gonna blaze one in the busy school day when everyone is outside going to class and shit!

yeah its a college campus, but i don't want to pass! lol. not ot mention on campus 5-0. Anyway.

Watercuring is what i came up with ... well i didn't come up with it, but i think that is the absolute BEST method to do this shit.

Does anyone know how long you can keep edibles (in the fridge or something?) like cookies and brownies before they start to not work... does that ever happen?

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
But if i were at say disney land id hit the biggest ferris wheel

Do NOT @#$%*! with the Mouse. The Mouse sees all and has no sense of humor. They took out the gondolas for just this reason. Go visit your car. Don't smoke IN it but, on the way there and back. And yes, Water Cured weed is made for just this sort of thing.

Whatever happened to "Concert Pipes?"

U

ureapwhatusow

Ive become pretty good at toking anywhere anytime

if im smoking in a place thats hostile to smokers i make sure i only carry what i need and make sure its easy to toss

i dont bring shit im not willing to throw away

the lst time I went to Times Square in NYC I had to dip out for a smoke

i went a cpl blocks over and simply walked down streets with plenty of video and off street surveillance (they aint got no mother fucking smell o vision) opposed to pedestrian traffic. ou tin the open walking as if im simply going from one block to the next smoking a butt

I smoked the doob like a cigarette and cup it in my hand if i see people walk past like im disturbed by the smell

i do this every time i go to the city, never had an issue

People look at an everyday scenario and subconsciously look for familiar patterns and habits

sneaking in an alley and looking shady first thing that comes to someones mind is your doing something wrong

act out in the open like a normal john q public, you blend in

and not for nothing youd be surprised how many normal looking people now the smell and if its good seems like they logn for a lil bit of it too

MMAJAY

Not sure the name of the pipes but short with rubber mouth piece and a small hole on the end. You can pack several hits and it goes out quick. We used to call it a sneaker. We took ours to the clubs and hit it. People who smelled the exhale would be looking around but hell it would be a done deal before they smelled it. I could hold that shit in till allmost no exhale but those were my younger days. Those little alluminum pipes would hit most of the night by myself. It made the weed taste shitty but worked in a pinch. All the head shops sell em. :joint:

daddy fingaz

ureapwhatusow;2579552 People look at an everyday scenario and subconsciously look for familiar patterns and habits sneaking in an alley and looking shady first thing that comes to someones mind is your doing something wrong act out in the open like a normal john q public said:
Yes ureap thats the right idea buddy!!

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
just light that fat 1 up and get treking down the street... evey time i walk throught the city center (very crowded) you alway smell some1 blasting on a blunt..

keep it green
highlander

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
I would be interested in one of these. Do you have any information.

bro am pritty sure you just take the tabacco out of the cig. then put you herb in.....when lookin. it just looks like a cig, as it still has the different coloured tip where the filter would be (remove the filter aswell)..

keep it green
highlander

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
They actually make a metal one hitter that looks like a cig, is painted white and has a filter painted on it. I use mine in public all the time.

Funny I saw this thread, just smoke out of an anceint piece "Sneak a Toke" it is perfect, i had one in high school also, never left me.....

Like a fatty bullet, rubber mouth piece, the top was screwed off and pack it full, it had a chamber also so you could really pack it and took at day, or @least till got back home to refill.

The sneak a toke was awesome, we even would leave it in a spot so the rest to the boyz could hit it.

fun times, thanks for the memories.

no we older, we would just eat some brownies and trip for hours, or take a canna lollipop, maybe some sauve, soo many ways to do it now w/out smokin..

oh yeah, we got the used oxygen tank that we compress vape into and run a nose canula off it and use it all day, no one knows! Do it right in public, hehe

NOKUY

Veteran
bro am pritty sure you just take the tabacco out of the cig. then put you herb in.....when lookin. it just looks like a cig, as it still has the different coloured tip where the filter would be (remove the filter aswell)..

keep it green
highlander

no this is what he's talking about...u put your grinded weed in 1 side and pack a cpl hits into the end of the sneakatoke by packing it into the dugout side. used to be every headshop had them so i dont think it would be hard to find.

dugout.jpg

MMAJAY

The head shops are full of sneaky shit ,lol. Yea thats what i used the sneak a toke that unscrewed at one end and you could pack a shitload in it but like i said it made weed taste like shit. There are tons of options at my local head shop , not sure if there legal in your area but we have one close by here.

Last edited: