What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do you smoke your hash?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
recently i have been smoking bubble hash as well as oil in my Hm-K unobtainium, lol.

as long as i make the ti pad hot enough and the bubble hit not too big, then it works fantastically. so much taste comes through.

G

My trusty Bong. Its not quite right for hash, have to use a screen or two.

gaiusmarius those look really smart!

Last edited:
M

mcrob44

Hash Bods

Hash Bods

I can't believe that no one has mentioned Bod (or Botts depending on you). First thing is burn a hole a little smaller than a quarter in a bottle around where the bottom of the label would usually be. You break up little balls of hash about the size of a large BB and then light either a cigarette or a slow burning tightly rolled joint... then when you have a good cherry burning you pick up the one of the balls of hash with the burning cherry stick it in the hole in the bottle (make sure cap is on) then let the hash burn until the entire thing is glowing red. Then take off the top and inhale the smoke that has collected in the bottle.

When you get good you can even cut out most of the tobacco smoke so it's pure hash...

and for smoking pleasure leave a bit of water in the bottom of the bottle and give it a light shake before inhaling it makes for smooth tokes.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
nice method mcrob, even better would be using a ti pad on a stem inside the bottle, instead of the joint, then you get pure hash smoke.

how about helicopters? another great way to smoke pure hash.

Dkgrower

Veteran
gaiusmarius said:
how about helicopters? another great way to smoke pure hash.

This you have to explain, newer heard abouth a helicopter

The bucket, is also a thing that i smoked when is was younger.

A bucket full of water, a plastic bottel with the bottom cut off, make a hole i the cap so it fit´s a chillum. Then you light the chillum put it on top off the bottel that are pressed down in the water so the bottel is filled with water. Then you lift the bottel and it sucks in smoke from the chillum, when you have pulled it half way, remove the chillum, put your mouth and press down the bottel.

If you press it down very quick it works like a bong.

hgl

mcrob44 said:
I can't believe that no one has mentioned Bod (or Botts depending on you). First thing is burn a hole a little smaller than a quarter in a bottle around where the bottom of the label would usually be. You break up little balls of hash about the size of a large BB and then light either a cigarette or a slow burning tightly rolled joint... then when you have a good cherry burning you pick up the one of the balls of hash with the burning cherry stick it in the hole in the bottle (make sure cap is on) then let the hash burn until the entire thing is glowing red. Then take off the top and inhale the smoke that has collected in the bottle.

When you get good you can even cut out most of the tobacco smoke so it's pure hash...

and for smoking pleasure leave a bit of water in the bottom of the bottle and give it a light shake before inhaling it makes for smooth tokes.

That's the method I use too! But with cigarillos...! And I depending on the bottle... the position of your hole in the bottle and your skill... It can be possible to have no smoke of cigarrete or cigars at all...! "Of course there is" you'll say... yes there is smoke but the hash go to the bottom of the bottle... pure milk... and the rest of the bottle is clear...! Answer to know that you have only hash in there ;)

I'll try to find picture of this... if someone wondering how to do that...! Cya!
:joint:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Dkgrower said:
This you have to explain, newer heard abouth a helicopter

The bucket, is also a thing that i smoked when is was younger.

A bucket full of water, a plastic bottel with the bottom cut off, make a hole i the cap so it fit´s a chillum. Then you light the chillum put it on top off the bottel that are pressed down in the water so the bottel is filled with water. Then you lift the bottel and it sucks in smoke from the chillum, when you have pulled it half way, remove the chillum, put your mouth and press down the bottel.

If you press it down very quick it works like a bong.
I saw a great modern version of the trusty bucket at everyone does it.com it got a prize at the high times 2006 cup and when ive some spare cash ill be getting one....more like a piss bong/waterfall really but same effect and all gravity bongs.

Hash, I like hot knives, although its tricky with good melty bubble, if its soft i like to add a nice thin worm into a pure joint and of course in my bong.....in fact my new bong will be here tomorrow (weedstar "Big Mama 3-ICE" which for the size and quality of a glass in glass with diffuser and 3 part 18.8mm downstem and ice notches in 4mm glass is a great deal for 33 pounds-check out weedstar at E.D.I.T.com glass i was amazed) I do love a nice bong man, ill use ash if its bubbe to catch the meltyness so i dont waste a drop lol. I like a handpipe of dry sift..,.....

Latest posts

Latest posts