What's new

how do you post a custom avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhodi_22

custom avatar help

custom avatar help

Unfortunately the older I get the more of a Luddite I feel.

I used to feel pretty good at using new technology but ....

I can't for the life of me figure out how to use a photo of my own choice for my avatar. When I click on edit avatar in user profiles all it gives me is the ability to choose from one of the standard avatars already in the forum. However in the Box that is currently checked saying No avatar there a note warning you that it will delete your custom avatar....so how the heck to I set up this custom avatar???

or is it like sending private messages - something I have to earn the right to do by posting enough???:hide:

Bhodi_22

Thanks Bionic

Thanks Bionic

I wonder if this is why my signature never shows up.?. although you'd think that if I have the capacity to edit and write a "signature" then the site would print it....maybe it'll just take some time as I only made the signature today.
wave.gif

moz-screenshot-1.png

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I wonder if this is why my signature never shows up.?. although you'd think that if I have the capacity to edit and write a "signature" then the site would print it....maybe it'll just take some time as I only made the signature today.
wave.gif

moz-screenshot-1.png

The image you are linking to is on your local drive and it must be on the internet somewhere and your link should point to that location

toofat

IT is strange how peeps ask about custom avatars in the same thread that it has been answered several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts