What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how do you like to smoke

Growcephus

Veteran
I route my vape hose to a bong for absolutely awesome floral flavors and aromas, and use the leftovers for edibles.

Smoke is just too tarry tasting anymore, and it funks up everything with dank stank. Not to mention it makes running a lot more....challenging.

I like to surf the wave between a "nice mellow presence" and the ol' "oh shit I am high as FUCK!", which is usually easily achievable by vaping, and only becomes problematic when I eat those g'damn edibles.

EclipseFour20

aka "Doc"
Veteran
Minority here: Use grinder to grind herb, pack one hitter bowl lined with steel mesh screen--in a straight column bong (original Roor) dry...NO ICE, NO WATER.

Rationale: Smoking perfectly cured herb (which is 90% of what I smoke--the other 10% is "wet tasters/testers") does not require any filter (water, ice, percolator, etc). Besides--bong waters can accumulate goodly amounts of "goodness" (10% loss) so...who wants to feed the "bong water goddess"?

I smoke almost daily (smoked my first doobie in 1966) and have tried lots of apparatuses/gimmicks and IMHO, the best for me is: quality herb in a simple one-hitter dry bong.

KISS...Cheers!

Growcephus

Veteran
Small size hand carved wooden pipes. I make my own, usually black walnut wood, Sassafrass, Huckleberry, and even one from a large Rosemary bush. Yep, I burned out a few,the smoke is cool,in the beginning there is some tastes but the oils from the pot, soon saturates the wood and the more its handled the nicer the patina of the wood shows through.

Certainly, I am not alone when I read this post and thought to myself...

PICS!!!!!!!!

....if you would be so kind.

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran
Where are all the joint people?!!? Joints must not be fashionable anymore,hahaha! 99% of the time I smoke herb in joints. Regular size silver Rizla, always with a filter. Then with hash I hit up glass pipes and bongs.

Clive

Where are all the joint people?!!? Joints must not be fashionable anymore,hahaha! 99% of the time I smoke herb in joints. Regular size silver Rizla, always with a filter. Then with hash I hit up glass pipes and bongs.

do you put tobacco in it or just smoke them pure. Cheers

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran
Never any tobacco. I think the only way to truly enjoy the taste of herb is in its pure form. I am all about the taste. I love to get high, but the taste is what makes me really love our plant!

budstar

Dutchmaster on the weekend joints during the work week starting to slow down on the smoke must be getting old

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
plain old glass water bong w/ a 14mm glass on glass slider bowl.... cleaned daily... water replaced every few hours....
puffing as we speak.....
long live the mighty BONG

Latest posts

Latest posts