What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do you guys smoke your Hash?

G

at the end of the day it's all about hot knives..

after smoking hash for a while i've found this to be the only way.. shit mmm you took the thoughts right outta me brain it seems lol wish i could get the shit roasting in a joint without it looking like a damn canoe. If ya got any tips PLEASE fill us in. thanks BUD and plx don't say tobacco! lol

Peace & love

cj

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I can fix yer boat capn'!! :) I roll doobs with a quarter weed, then quarter kif, then another layer doob and another layer kif, spreads the kif out evenly for me.

G

hot knives are cool, but buy glass one's, avoid alzhemier's...

t3 vaporizes his resin on heated Titanium and sometimes in his volcano. usually on the heated Ti.

G

the baron vapes @ home, as stated, but here's his latest option for when tooling around town...

G

I might be the only one to do this here but i smoke my hash by first softening it if its hard and rolling it into a thin string(not to thin but thin like an incense stick) I take a paper coffee cup that you get form starbucks with the plastic top and poke a hole in the top with a toothpick, put the toothpick on facing the inside of the cup, and light the hash like insense, I put it on the toothpick and cover the cup. I make 1 more hole for a carb and bam you have a consealable hash smoking utensil. I love it, and its very very clean since all ur getting is the smoke and not lighting a glass or metal bowl.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Im with Weezer on this one.

hashpipepromo.jpg

Wrecked

Most of the time i hit it out of my roor but i will take hot knive hits some times just not as much.. i also use my volcano sometimes but i prefer to smoke my hash.... PeAcE

G

I have a pipe, sometimes i use this water pipe attatchment that i made out of a bottle and clear rubber tubing. Too poor to buy a bong ATM.

G

Wrecked said:
Most of the time i hit it out of my roor but i will take hot knive hits some times just not as much.. i also use my volcano sometimes but i prefer to smoke my hash.... PeAcE

Hash in the volcano???? :bat: I hope it was kif or something.

watching gypsy n wally n bubbleman n all them smoke buble hash out of a bubbler pipe on the IC dvd when theyre in jamaica looked sweet so i intend to try that for my first time smoking hash... would that work with honey oil?

Cheeba

Has anybody tried the "Bub-L-Hash Bowls"? I was wondering about them as I only see them sold (or anything like it) on this weedcity link

Otherwise, I would think a dedicated (glass) pipe would be the best for hash. Great thread btw

G

a glass pipe with a nice clean screen works the best. A bong with a screen in the bowl would work good as well.

When iused to get hash i used to pack a snapper and throw a few little chunks on top. Thats a little wasteful tho.

Marco Renda

I put my hash in my vaporizer. There is nothing like taking a hit of medicinal quality hash from the Volcano.

Take Care and Peace
Marco Renda
Federal Exmptee