What's new

How do you deal with the 6 plant limit?

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Phase II - taking cuttings..

Phase II - taking cuttings..

I took 8 cuttings of which I will plant 3 into 5 gallon pots when they root.

Phase III - Veg for 8 weeks

Phase IV - Flower for 8 weeks

Phase I - Harvest

Repeat - :plant grow:

Weedwell

I'd recommend staying away from clones due to pests. RunNing feminized autoflowering seeds is a good option to keep plant counts down. And collecting seeds is super rewarding!

EastFortRock

In Oregon you can only run 4 recreational per household. I ran clones. Getting Clones for outdoor grows doesn't bother me as much as bringing clones in my house . For variety , I grow some different plants than my friends and trade herbs with them. Plant numbers suck for someone that wants to experiment .

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Part of growing is...

Part of growing is...

I'd recommend staying away from clones due to pests. RunNing feminized autoflowering seeds is a good option to keep plant counts down. And collecting seeds is super rewarding!

Dealing with pests :party: Just part of the game

I always run clones :woohoo:

By not following stupid laws. You can grow some trees that can yield over a pound. But without numbers you can't make selections and you are stuck with a pound of sub par bud.

Meanwhile I have grown for years illegally and never had a problem.

420empire

Veteran
Hey. Why not craft let's say 20 cuts on one plant wola then u have 20 different plants on one ;)

Wendull C.

Veteran
Or just never open the door for a cop, dog catcher, or common thief if there is a difference in those three. I'm sorry I shouldn't put down dog catchers.

If you do happen to open the door, slam it in their face, they will just knock for a bit...

Muleskinner

Veteran
6 plants is legal here, any size, I don't have more than 4-5 flowering at any one time, the other are small sprouts & seedlings, I doubt LEO is going to bust your balls for 5 or 10 extra seedlings or small veg plants. The "black market" grows you see busted in CO are always hundreds of plants and LEO knows that.

The other issue is actually prosecuting someone. Since growing cannabis is fully legal in the home, it's almost legally impossible for cops to get inside and count the plants. They'll need proof of probable cause of over 6 plants before they can legally come in & take the evidence. If the "crime" is selling herb, then you're really guilty of that anyway and not exceeding home grow amounts. In that sense plant limits are almost meaningless. For just having too many, how will they get inside your house?

Latest posts

Latest posts