What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how do the nepalisians do it?

N

newbieb

i read over and over again that nepalese hash is the best, so how do the nepalisians make their hash so strong?

From what I read in Mr. Nice's book of Dope Stories the heat created by pressing the hash activates the THC. Don't know if it's true so that may just be heresay.

trybud

depends on source material...ive had random bits of scissor scrapings that rocked me just as much as bubble does......

thc43

Veteran
finger hash would be alittle dirtier dead skin cells and dust would be mixed into the hash.

Burt

Veteran
"so finger hash is stronger than bubble hash"
i don't know about that since the strains that are being scraped/bubble bagged are different in terms of THC percentage
the charas i was lucky enough to sample was PRIMO and was about as good as most headies get-about 20% THC or so
Now-I've had bubble that blew me away after one hit-it was definitely a lot stronger starting material so I think that is a great factor
Now-if they were the same strain-I'd just stick to kiffing them-less work same devestating buzz
there's some really great historical pics in the "orgy of the hemp eaters" and one in particular shows 2 smiling women in front of their huts-there are piles of hash in front of them that would make me weak in the kness...20-30 kilos of prime hash!

Latest posts

Latest posts