What's new

How do I make some brick weed?

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Make some budda sticks. Take all the buds off them stems, break the big buds down into small buds, then cut some stems into equal length pieces. then with some threads (for authenticity you would use fibres from some bigger stalks) tie all the little buds onto the sticks.

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Vacuum seal them for transport.

I'm not sure that you can judge the potency of that bud until it has cured about a month.

R.Fortune

vostok

Veteran
Easiest way to brick is use one of those brick stampers...used for turning newspapers to fire wood bricks, re 1980's, or make your own mold from bake tins,...with excess low quality weeds is best to make canna butter or cookies IMO

B

Bag

put it in a bag, stick down yer pants, ride around town all day , then sell to first person ya see , tell them its exotic .it will get smashed to shit, stink a lot better , and look very commercial when ya done. peace

redlevels

put it in a bag, stick down yer pants, ride around town all day , then sell to first person ya see , tell them its exotic .it will get smashed to shit, stink a lot better , and look very commercial when ya done. peace

:laughing:

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Not much useful.:laughing:
But somewhat amusing answers.

I do have one tip for ya, brah.
Never done it myself, but have been told sugar water, or even pepsi cola was used as a binder and an antifungal/antibacterial agent in Mexican bricks.

Back in the day, I did find occasional bottlecaps in bricks.
'course I also found dead mice, frogs, and once, a roll of pennies. :)

Aloha,
Weezard

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
I have heard the legend of bricking up weed with Coca-Cola was what I heard, or any non-diet cola I was told back in the smokier daze.

Weezard- a roll of pennies must weigh four ounces, man oh man.

B

BrnCow

The rumor is that Mexicans sprinkle their weed to be bricked with Pepsi. The Pepsi in Mexico as well as Mexican food stores is different that regular Pepsi. Sweeter and more syrupy so to do it that way, I woud go to a Mexican grocery or to the Mexican isle in a big grocery and get a bottle or more of Mexican Pepsi. Might want to experiment with it on a small batch as I am sure it would get real harsh if too much was added to it. A square steel box with a flat plate lid pressed with a hydraulic jack would likely do it for you. Might try the hash press to experiment with...

John Deere

Veteran
The Mexican is made with sugar. The USA is made with high fructose corn syrup. The retro Pepsi or Pepsi classic or whatever the hell they call it is made with sugar, like the Mexi version. Definite taste difference.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One time I gave him a joint of the good and the next time i saw him he gave me half the joint back and told me dont ever give him shit like that again. lol

Latest posts

Latest posts