What's new

How Do I get off proabtion early?

W

Weedman Herb

All the mature and Intelligent IC Members can be found posting before me in this thread.

ourcee

Weedman Herb said:
All the mature and Intelligent IC Members can be found posting before me in this thread.
haha, there ARE some intelligent life forms here believe it or not (even though the sarcasm is thick and heavy)

I just think that not fucking up for a lil while, which ISNT HARD TO DO as long as you arent a total moron, is a lot better alternative than paying $40 for a taxi fare for a 20 minute drive to your friends pad.

I mean if you got all the money in the world to blow by all means hire a chauffer. Personally I kinda like the freedom of going snowboarding or to the beach or goin on a roadtrip with the buddies. Not driving simply to avoid the whole "broken tail light" what-if scenarios seems like using a 10 ton boulder to kill a little baby sparrow that cant even fly.

Plus how are you gonna go down to 7/11 and get more doritos on a whim? wait for the cab to show up? :biglaugh:

eh I'd rather work smarter, not harder. :smoke:

this is actually something ive put some thought into, so ill try to explain myself as best i can. my what if/ worst case scenario, i think the minute i was released on bail (assuming im not stuck without bail) i would dip, fake my death and get the hell out of the country.
i know how silly it seems but once you getinto gritty details it seems like it would work. granted it would involve a lot of money (spare car, spare bodies, paying off the M.E., fake id and passport, etc)so hopefully i dont end up upside down before i can make sure my money is right side up. so to speak

ourcee

justiceforall said:
this is actually something ive put some thought into, so ill try to explain myself as best i can. my what if/ worst case scenario, i think the minute i was released on bail (assuming im not stuck without bail) i would dip, fake my death and get the hell out of the country.
i know how silly it seems but once you getinto gritty details it seems like it would work. granted it would involve a lot of money (spare car, spare bodies, paying off the M.E., fake id and passport, etc)so hopefully i dont end up upside down before i can make sure my money is right side up. so to speak

I've heard that legit passports can fetch upwards of 50k (probably a lot more in certain countries).

hell I've thought about similar situations, no way in hell I'll be stickin around if I ever was looking at a decade (hell probably as low as 5 yrs) or more.

Faking your death and using another body though? I dont think that'd fly, unless you covered every single base 3x over. theres just too much to come back and prove it aint you.
I'd do something like.... jump off a busy pier/bridge (witnesses) and have a rebreather scuba tank (no bubbles) down there waiting, grab that sonofabitch and swim a few hundred yards down the beach, nobody will know where your body went and you'd be presumed dead after you never turn up in the coming weeks. Just make sure you have a clean exit strategy from that point forward.

I'm not too keen on coming up on valid (or at least it passes) foreign ID's such as a legit drivers license, passports, etc etc. however I'm sure if you got enough cash you can make it happen without too much of a hassle.

New name new country new life, hopefully you'll save some beans to pop when you get there :biglaugh:

del...

i was busted and put on 2 years probation in 2001 for cultivation. spent 13 months doing fine and even had a P.O. that wouldn't bother testing me if i told him to not bother wasting a kit because i'll be thc dirty...which was fine with him because he knew i was searching for a dr. to sign my nevada state forms. all went well until i moved to a different county and was reasigned a new P.O. even tho i was closer to my old one...and it never dawned on me that i'd be losing a smart and common sense P.O. and handed over to a total redneck from oklahoma (no offense to the homies) who was living out his last days as a probation officer in this state. so anyways, 1st time i met with him i was violated and spent the next 6 months in county jail (where i actually had more of a social life than as a grower!). i got out a week before x-mas and sent back to same asshole P.O. i immediately got online and pleaded for info about a dr who's not afraid to sign the state forms in my area and ran into that "pierre warner" guy (he's google-able) who sent me to a doctor (for a price...of course). 2 months later i was legal and exactly one month after that i was given an honorable discharge from probation!

long story short...a license helps immensely and if possible try to transfer to a state that has legalized med use...which i can help you with if you come around my space!

good luck bud...been following your story and it's another sad one added to the pile of others who enjoy and/or need what we do...and the only harm in it is the law.

loforever

loforever said:
Easy

You tell your po you want to go into the armed forces. I was supposed to have 2 years of it for a dui. I got off of it after 3 months. See, you can't join the military if your on probation so if you make it seem like that's what u want to do and sell it good. He will take you off so you can do what you say you will do. having parents speak on your behalf is a good thing. After you get off probation, say fuck the military. and never join it worked for me and i guarantee it will work for you. its all about selling it though. funny thing was i was going to go, but then iraq happened and I said Fuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkk that. i'm not dying for bush's invasion.

something to think about. hope i helped
This is guaranteed to work - 2 ignore my advice you must be ignorant

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
The secret to getting off probation early is to jump through their hoops as fast as you can, pay your fine, do your community service and pass your piss tests, stay employed and dont make any mistakes. I was sentenced to 2 years probation got off after 14 months, because by my third probation meeting i had fullfilled everything in my power. There was no stipulation in my case about not drinking, in fact my probation officer was a beer nut like me, and since i am in the system of a county with a very large city and a non violent offender, my meetings were me shooting the shit with him about beer or sports.

Now here is what to expect, your probation officer will come visit your house unannounced, and he will come in and look around and make sure there is no evidence of nefarious activity. You will more than likely be mandated to piss for them, at your expense. Tell the probation officer what he wants to hear, you are glad you cleaned up, you know you fucked up etc... If you are bound to the state and must ask for permission to leave the state, do so each year, perhaps the judge will look at your file and say i terminate this probatuion satisfactory, thats how the judge kicked me loose early.

peace -fb

del...

good info there, buddha...the bastards will even go through your fridge and freezer including opening microwave dinner boxes while snooping around the house. no place is safe! i happen to collect cigar boxes and crates in general and every single one was opened and thoroughly searched...and not just a one time deal either so don't think because he looked there once already he won't look there again. it's best to play it by their rules (as you already know)...this is one time when it's acceptable to kiss a little ass and say whatever is needed to smooth over the rough ride probation brings.

good luck

Y

yamaha_1fan

Since you are asking this on a weed forum, does this mean you have no lawyer? That was a mistake

There is only one person who can let you off. Thats the judge. Your PO can help by giving a recommendation for early termination.

Where I had probation, it was no joke. It was a major metro area. You had to be buzzed into the office area after the waiting room, secure doors, etc. You failed a piss test, you got jewelry. Most of the time, there was a sheriff there.

Remember this. You plead guilty. Violate probation and your fate is in the judges hands. He/she can reinsate you, put you on house arrest or send you up the road for the maximum allowed time. Iwould not risk it by drinking or doing anything.

It can go smoothly, just pay, do what you are asked of etc.

Blisstonian, put down the pipe and do a reality check.

blisstonian

yamaha_1fan said:
Since you are asking this on a weed forum, does this mean you have no lawyer? That was a mistake

There is only one person who can let you off. Thats the judge. Your PO can help by giving a recommendation for early termination.

Where I had probation, it was no joke. It was a major metro area. You had to be buzzed into the office area after the waiting room, secure doors, etc. You failed a piss test, you got jewelry. Most of the time, there was a sheriff there.

Remember this. You plead guilty. Violate probation and your fate is in the judges hands. He/she can reinsate you, put you on house arrest or send you up the road for the maximum allowed time. Iwould not risk it by drinking or doing anything.

It can go smoothly, just pay, do what you are asked of etc.

Blisstonian, put down the pipe and do a reality check.

You are apart of the system. That is real. I am not. That is real too, so you can kiss my reality on the brown spot:)

Maybe you need to pick the pipe up?

And release the paranioa and propaganda they fed you. Police are just people. People with a shitty job to boot. And, they have guns and power. Niether are any good unless you use them. They all knew this when they took the first step toward the academy to become a shiteater. So, F.U.C.K.E.M.

I bet you are a Barry Copper fan too???

If a man or woman takes a job knowing they must uphold shitty laws is a piece of shit themselves.

Wow, sorry about the rant.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
loforever said:
Easy

You tell your po you want to go into the armed forces. I was supposed to have 2 years of it for a dui. I got off of it after 3 months. See, you can't join the military if your on probation so if you make it seem like that's what u want to do and sell it good. He will take you off so you can do what you say you will do. having parents speak on your behalf is a good thing. After you get off probation, say fuck the military. and never join it worked for me and i guarantee it will work for you. its all about selling it though. funny thing was i was going to go, but then iraq happened and I said Fuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkk that. i'm not dying for bush's invasion.

something to think about. hope i helped

You got to be kidding, right?

I'd advise against playing head games with your PO.

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
head games with a po can be played but the risks are high! i consider myself VERY lucky to have gotten out of the system...

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
the second they call you on some shit, is the second you go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200...

eyes

Veteran
hard to get off probation.period.there getting wise to the military thing here.best u can do is do half of it and get non reporting.thats it.good luck. case closed.

Latest posts

Latest posts