What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do gardeners date safely?

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
if it were just that easy id prob be single i think bout that all the time. if i get rid of my girl what will happen . like was said "women scorned" i put up with tons of shit cuz i need constant pussy, and to be honest, what could happen if she did loose her mind and say somthin. granted i luv her 7years but if i had to replace her and start fuckin in the open again i dont know how i would approach it. i spend enough on tel's atm. my girls smart not to ever bring that up. prob cuz of what my reaction will be. but to start over would be hell.
but my personal opinion hotels r the way to go .

Burt

Veteran
awesome thread-my girl has known from the get-go
20+years and i can't imagine it any other way
if i was in you guys shoes, i'd be honest about at least imbibing and only date chicks down with it-no matter how fine she is,if she don't toke, she ain't worth the time anyways
as for helping in the garden-the best i can hope for is she lays off me for an hour so i can get it done-that is fine with me friends

TheBudFather

My house is always kept clean & free from Gardening equipment hanging around the house where it shouldn't be.
My grow room is locked and sealed so no light escapes from around the door, as it it next door to my bedroom...
Whenever a lady stays over @ my place, if I'm ever asked what's in the room, I say 'a friend rents the room for storage' I claim that he has a lock on the door & all his clutter from his home is in there. It never usually goes further than this. (It's a lie, but ffs it's your freedom your playing with, lets be real).
But to be fair... If I meet someone I want to see more often... I will have to come clean. All girls I meet find out I'm a Bud smoker on day 1, but never ever mention growing.

I know there is a few cool couples here growing together, and I think it's an amazing thing to have... Hopefully 1 day I become 1 half of a cool couple :O)

Buddy Hemphill

Move to California. Most girls think growers are cool....at least the ones I have dated.

You meet a cool girl out here that puffs....chances are she can trim better than you...lol

Meet a cool girl. Wine her and dine her. Use every southernplayalisticcadillacpimpin trick you know. Make-uh-duh-sweet love....ehh?! You do that right and she will love you forever...

or ....She could turn out to be a crazy bitch that calls the cops when you dont kiss her ass just right.

You thought about those Russian girls I hear about? Heard you can get um cheeeeap!

MAD DAWG

I use my walk in closet which is in my bedroom. I live in a 1 bedroom apt. I keep the closet door open and my bedroom door closed. As soon as I open my bedroom door you can smell it. And I can't keep the closet door closed for heat issues. So there is no way I can have a woman over, especially if we are in the mood for romance. I may be able to get away with it if we stayed in my front room or something. But the bedroom is out of the question. I would have to come up with excuses as to why we can't go into my bedroom etc, etc...So I want to find a woman who is cool with both smoking and growing. I don't want to be doing any sneaking around.

phenoi3arbidoll

You can grow & find a girl who doesn't smoke much. I'm one of them & my BF grows... & I know about everything he does. Just because a girl doesn't smoke a ton doesn't mean she won't be down. Just play it by ear, drop hints, and be careful.

Women are so catty. My friend's daughter (American) is on probation. She had said to my friend's daughter in law that her baby daughter didn't look like the baby's father. The girl felt insulted and called the other girl's probation officer and mentioned that she was smoking weed. Now she has to go take a test and will likely go to jail. I do not know a man on earth that would do such a thing. It is all good until it isn't.

Hi :wave:

It may just be me I'm older now. But i am no longer defined by whether or not i have a man. i can do it myself. I don't date and live with a roommate. I am happy. I also have a drawer. It never complains and goes back in the drawer when I'm done. :thank you:

However if i do meet someone who i am interested in i will pursue him until he has proved he can't be trusted. Then don't come back. :dance013:

Yea i know men don't listen butt they will if you put a shotgun in their mouth :dance013:

If you don't have so many ex's then you won't have so many problems.

This has been an airing of my opinion :thank you:

A real stoner/grower definetely needs a significant other that smokes, if they don't there is some sort of jealousy that always comes out.
Just NOT true.

A loving significant other doesn't care if you need to self medicate in this regard

There is no jealousy
Just caring

Maybe it does have to do with age.

TriWingGirl.......Don't ya mean you have something IN the drawer
that never complains

and neither do we when we are using it:good::tongue:

Maybe i'm just older now. But that is not one of my major concernes. i have stopped dating. i can do for myself.

it's to dangerous to expose people i don't know to my house.

if i meet someone and am able to get to know them away from the house and know they don't just want me for what i grow then maybe :thank you:

Ha i did it clean yeee haaaa :wave:

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
true that trichy. now I just have to find a cool ass chick for a regular booty call. getting laid once every few years is lame.

oh this life we lead...

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
LoL this is a nice thread. Put simply I don't date. To be honest I save a whole lot more money too.

Tropic

Sometimes the best things come around when you're expecting them the less... Years ago, just when I had decided to focus on myself, I met my girl, totally randomly, through a common friend. We found out we had lots in common interests, including the love for ganja.
Not looking is sometimes the best way to find... be yourself!
:joint: