What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How Cool Can a Cop Be?

Bottom Line: Cops can be cool when they want, but in reality they are hypocrites and very immoral butt wipes who take great pride and enjoyment out of destroying families and hurting alleged bad guys. I gave them the benefit of the doubt many times and have befriended many... even dated a few woman cops.... and now after all these exposures I can rightfully say most of them are worse people than their victims. The mindset of a person who wants to intimidate everyone around them scares me. Kinda like living in this world where oil and politics rule.
Happy thoughts now....!

rsteeb

There are plenty of enlightened LEOs. Joe McNamara, Norm Stamper come to mind.

LEAP.CC is growing fast. It is a damned shame when the law itself is corrupt; makes it real tough to be "cool" and "a cop" but not impossible.

G

I just hope none of you ever call 911 for help... which I doubt will happen...cause I wouldn;t risk my neck for people saying that shit about what I did... of course those damn PIGS!, they never listen and will risk it anyway.

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
I have to agree that I have been let off the hook several times for possesion, and have even bought pounds with a uniform in the room, and in on the deal. [last century]

Cops want power and respect, if you grant them that, and are not an obvious bad guy, you can catch a break, but don't count on it.

The drug task forces will not be human, do not expect it, they need headlines to justify their existance. They got 2 more last week in the next county over from me. Those guys are the real bad guys in the wod out here.
H

G

i know a few cops. when they're off duty they're unlikely to tell anyone anything about what they should or should not do. on the job is a different story entirely i hear. as for "getting off," i'm sure it has happened before, to small time growers and pot-heads all over the place. not all cops are assholes, but that doesn't mean i'm about to go calling them when i have a problem with someone.

Last edited:
i hate pigs. yeah some cops "can be cool" but if they find something on you and now urs in handcuffs like going like wtf man? Their job is 2 uphold the law and sadly the law at this time is against our herb. Don't be fooled by nice cops. Cops are trained 2 be dicks i think. Yes i have heard many cool cop stories, but i am not taking chances.

GDB

One only has to listen to the music of Cypress Hill to know exactly how "cool" cops can be.

G

Thanks Irish,that counter-ban was hurtin my head I couldn't read no further.

Last edited:

TokenBlackGuy

I have met many cool cops because im in the criminal justice field.. I actually met cops from all over the world when they came by a bar i frequent after a police convention.. they bought me beer and hit on my girl but they were alright. i bullshitted with them and was tellin them i could never be a cop but rather go to Iraq and work for a private security company and make bank and loss a limb.. for some reason, people always think im a cop or authority.. like if i went to ICmag cup, i would be labeled the Fed cause of my clean cut look and mannerisms..
Just the other day, I was racing a car on a crowded strip.. yeah i know dumb.. well i get pulled over and the cops like why are you racing. I deny deny deny.. 1 minute later, im on my merry way without him even runnin my license.. i played dick to him and didnt flinch.. I dont think he wanted the argument so he let me go free..
But other times when i have been totally nice, i get the worst attitude from cops..

G

How cool can cops be?

Go to youtube and type in "poilice brutality"

You'll see some "cool" police there.

There may be a few, but they are few and far between.

Internal coverups and corruption are too much a part of police culture to overcome. Let alone how their sence of power makes them feel "above the law". Maby me and my opinin are asshole but i hate all FUCKING PIGS.

EZlistener

cops are not cool, ever. someone has a good experience one time with a cop by some act of heroism or the like in the line of duty doesn't make that cop cool, it might change your perception or thoughts on cops but it does not make cops cool. society as a whole could not exist without law of some kind, it would be totally nuts. we all know that or we should. cops are not cool, ever. some might be better at their jobs than others, some make better judgements than others but cops are not cool. cops might not make an arrest if they catch you with weed but that does not make cops cool. fuck me people dunno how you might think this if its happened to you, its happened to me but i do not think cops are cool. i got wife, 3 kids and i grow my own weed and i know no matter if a cop came in dressed like the fuckin fonze and sticking his thumbs up saying 'hheeeyyyy' he'd still nick me, so no cops are not cool. they may sometimes do something cool, let you walk still with your weed but that does not make a cop cool.

DO NOT BE DIS-ILLUSIONED BY AN ACT YOU THINK IS COOL, ESPECIALLY BY THE DIBBLE, ALL POLICE ARE CUNTS THATS WHY THEY'RE CALLED POLICE CUNTSTABLES, FUCK EM COS THEY'D FUCK YOU ALL IN THE LINE OF DUTY

Last edited:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
You all make it sound like cops like to run around enforcing pot laws when statistics show that about 70% of them wish they werent. They dont make the laws theyre forced to uphold.

TokenBlackGuy said:
.. for some reason, people always think im a cop or authority.. like if i went to ICmag cup, i would be labeled the Fed cause of my clean cut look and mannerisms...

Same here.

All in all, it's better that way though.
:joint:

D0nC0smic

alot of detectives and such are pretty cool, they are also often intellegent decent folks, but if they are over 30 or so and are a uniform, well then chances are they are an asshole who can barely read who gets off on authority, and figured out that the only way they would ever have any power in life is to carry a gun and harrass people

Latest posts

Latest posts