What's new

How can I tell if my clone is growing roots?

Mr. Stinky

:yeahthats but i will add that i have seen pictures on this site of RW cubes sitting in a puddle directly ontop of a seedling mat. so whatever works. google "seedling mat". since i use the perlite, i sit the tub on it. before i ever had a mat, i used smaller containers, and left them sit over the pilot light spot on the stove with the hood light left on. if you have a pellet/corn/wood stove, you can sit it on there with a towel between so they dont overheat. just be careful. just tossin ideas out :chin:

pthway4

I get about a 80% success rate using water..

I get about a 80% success rate using water..

Here is my version of a bubble cloner..its a zip lock storage container wrapped in duct tape. I slice X slices in the top so that holes can peel back to get the plants out when its time to transplant.
picture.php

This is the cloner in my vegging closet with two other DWC clones...they plugs are just random seed I am getting started fo the great outdoors!!!
picture.php

More veg closet shots''these two dwc are clones off the sativa strain in the 5 gallon buckets
picture.php

Lll clones from the same..
picture.php

My BCBD OG BLUEBERRY
picture.php

picture.php

repoocbd

SUCCESS! two of my clones from mother 1 took root and I have now transplanted them into pots. Now one more question what would happen if I put them right into 12/12 cycle? That is how I originally planned to grow from the seed. As in this post. Those plants get to be what looks like about 2 feet tall. My clones were already in flower mode when I took them they had pistals and all. I cloned them under 24/7 lighting and want to know if I can jsut drop them into 12/12 and still get a decent yield. Anyone with answers would be awesome thank you.

Mr. Stinky

if you were gonna flower them, you could have just left them at 12/12 while they rooted. but i suppose it doesnt matter much, just put em right in.

michocan

great idea freezer, your method reminds me of albefuct post. it keeps you out of the growshop and saves money as well, great advise
reepoocbd: this may have been covered, I had a hard time letting clones kind of dry out, between watering, PH is critical here. Once I let them dry more completely, them wetting only after that, I saw fast growth. You can't leave them to long dry, or they will crater.
I usually water once a day, careful to not overdo. and make sure your pH is about 6.1

Latest posts

Latest posts