What's new

how are my girls looking?

D

DU420

How much water should a seedling in a 500ml pot need when its dry? I've been reading buds for less by seemorebuds and at day ten he gives his seedling a cup of water but thats in a 3 gallon pot not a 500ml pot..... And my seedlings have roots at the base of the pot.

kaka_

I would water your cups so the top of all the soil received water, you dont want to soak it down - light waterings. Maybe like 2 shot glasses of water per watering, maybe 3 if that gives you a better idea. The way things are going for you, I'd rather see you water less and more often. Thats where you are going to get the good growth too. Its that wetness of the soil and the drying out of it that pulls air into the root zone that creates good growth and health. You have to have wetness than almost dryness, then wetness again. You dont want the cups to go so dry that they wilt, but you need it dry. Good luck.

D

DU420

Ok thanks kaka, so with these plants being stressed so much at such a young age am I more likely to get all males? Should I just scrap it and start over or cross my fingers and hope for the best... I suppose if they can survive what they've gone through at this age and still come out female and not hermie there worthy of being bonsai Mums.....

D

DU420

Ok thanks kaka, so with these plants being stressed so much at such a young age am I more likely to get all males? Should I just scrap it and start over or cross my fingers and hope for the best... I suppose if they can survive what they've gone through at this age and still come out female and not hermie there worthy of being bonsai Mums.....

Piel

Veteran
DU40: I did all the same mistakes on my last grow (my second indoor) but they bounced back well enough but the harvest will be stunted. I now started 5 C99xWR and they´ve sprouted, I also added some freebies (Anesia Kush and another Kush) and I´m hoping they´ll sprout soon. I try to stay out of the grow room as much as possible that way I won´t "over care" them. It´s fun growing weed!

D

DU420

Thanks for the advice piel I'm actually hoping to make these my bonsai Mums once they're sexed so I hope it doesn't turn them all male or hermie. All I want is 2 or 3 strong Mums so I suppose if they can survive me they can survive anything.

Latest posts

Latest posts