What's new

How are hemp, med and rec coexisting?

Mick

Veteran
I'm wondering how the med and rec growers coexist with hemp farmers in the USA. Must be a ton of hemp pollen floating around.

I think that's the goal. Eliminate natural pot. Then they will say organic is not safe indoor because of bacteria levels. Then it's all Marlborough e-cigs from there on out. Maybe pasteurized homogenized irradiated bullshit cancer sticks too. Same reason alcohol was prohibited, give the corporations time to get a strategy together and take over the market with legal pull.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Med & Rec coexist just fine...

Ignorant hemp farmers are fucking up med/rec growers crops in a few places.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
This is a rec/med state. The hemp farms are called "experimental" and need to register with the state. I had a slight hermi in my outside crop this year with a few immature green seeds. Turns out there is a hemp farm down wind about 2 miles. I also have a big motion activated security light out there that the damn stray cats triggered a couple times. So anyway I don't know what caused the hermi. I figure I will turn off the light next summer and see what happens. The seeds should be stable though.

Latest posts

Latest posts