What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Houston we have Hash 2013

mack 10

Veteran
^^Because he gave his word.
and Ester's from the Old skool, where that actually means something.

Mind you, now Sams has told Bubbleman I think its only a matter of time before they come out with a machine or whatever.
One thing I did notice was bubblemans sift (made with sams tech)was the usual blonde colour not the white of sams? maybe strain related?

PTDTTLHS

^^Because he gave his word.
and Ester's from the Old skool, where that actually means something.

Yeah, we get that...but what was the reason 10 or 15 years ago or whenever it was why this technique must not be shared? Secrets are not made or asked to be
kept purely for secret's sake, there's always a reason and I'd be interested to know. Maybe the secret was made for commercial reasons and that's understandable.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I was asked to not share the method, i did not ask why...And yes I am old skool. Maybe bubblemans is not white cause he isn't any good at making it...I don't think there is a way to automate the process... mine is white...

Latest posts

Latest posts