What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

House passes bill to federally decriminalize marijuana

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Mississippi...good God. the poorest, worst educated state in the entire fucking country, and they STILL beat Tennessee to getting medical cannabis legalized. how fucking embarrassing...:badday: :wallbash: :puppydoge

armedoldhippy

Veteran
greed/Money will always be the motivating factor when states legalize. They don't want to miss out on their income increase. .
this is why i don't understand Tennessee's reluctance to do the right thing. every time that Virginia starts making $$$ on something that TN does not allow, TN grits their teeth, curses under their breath, and does the same thing because it fucking KILLS their ass to see "their" tax money go to Virginia stores. TN was NEVER going to have a lottery...until Virginia started raking cash across the state line. then, Virginia legalized marijuana...:yoinks::biglaugh:

Reactions: Gry

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope, right now only medical is allowed with a card.. It won't be until prob 2024 that rec is allowed to buy.. All those dumbasses are arguing how to best make it happen. Nothing in gov happens fast.

Does anyone think the people in VA are gonna give up their firearms because they use weed LMAO. Once TX does this the fed won't have a choice but to legalize.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i am going to virginia this week, and i thought that yes weed is legal, but there isn't a place to buy it... am i wrong???
a bunch of the CBD stores here nearby are working around the lack of outlets. you go in, pick out the CBD product you want, and they GIVE you FREE marijuana. so, no...you can't BUY it...:tiphat: if you have a medical card, those dispensaries "might" be able to do something.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It's the god loving Christians lol. They still believe it's the devil's weed.
the little old ladies my wife goes to church with are nearly unanimous in wanting it legal. it's the church "leaders" that are afraid to admit they were wrong for so long, and terrified about the harm they have caused by trying to stay in control. as usual, the "leaders" are way the hell behind the "followers". nothing EVER changes from the top down, nothing. those cocksuckers are burrowed in deeper than an Alabama tick...

Latest posts

Latest posts