What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

House of the great gardener - anyone with experience?

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
not sure your doing gg justice chaos. the man is a multiple cup winner with his strain barbara bud. definately a well respected part of canadian cannabis. i dont think he breeds for high temps and have trouble understandi g where you could come to that conclusion. as gg would say

gg bless

Barbara bud has won hash cups AFAIK ? With domestic or Moroccan product ?

I do know that the strain is increasingly popular in Morocco because it makes great hash, my point is that hash bears little connection with flowers, some uninteresting strains make epic hash and some wonderful flowers don't necessarily make great hashes. Barbara bud is loved by hashmakers, but is it that interesting for just the flowers ?

HoGG is certainly doing some very interesting things with a few people here in the Hash world right now (Vac drying ovens with la kalada/059) no question, but his breeding is influenced by his love of hash in my opinion and my experiences send me directly to Chimera if I want the best of Canadan genetics for indoor flowers.

I also know quite a lot of poor growers who are hash obsessed but cannot instantly recall a top grower who is also a top hash man, they are usually friends, but not the same person.

anon710

Any love for GG gear. Have some barbs im flowering at the moment. The two plants on the right are barbs.
picture.php

View image in gallery

house of the great gardener has sold out to corporate cannabis.
It's official.
Was wondering why they weren't answering customer emails then I found out they joined that dark side :(

zoo

house of the great gardener has sold out to corporate cannabis.
It's official.
Was wondering why they weren't answering customer emails then I found out they joined that dark side :(

Can you elaborate on that please? who did they sell out to?

Can you elaborate on that please? who did they sell out to?

They have partnered with a Canadian Licensed Producer.
I am trying to find the article that talks about it and will post it when I do.

A friend who knows them well placed a large order for this years outdoor and was declined. Reason was because they signed with an LP and need to follow the cannabis act.
My guess is there will be no more House of Great Gardener drops at seedbanks.