picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Hot damn, now that's a line-up! A healthy variety, RAGGA. Electric Avenue look interesting, good deal of variation among them, can you divulge the make-up of that one?

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Damn. Poppin some seeds huh? Stoked on the the swartz holmes.
no problemo holmes....if you like her...she'll soon have some sisters to join in the party...ooooeeeeee!

Hot damn, now that's a line-up! A healthy variety, RAGGA. Electric Avenue look interesting, good deal of variation among them, can you divulge the make-up of that one?
Thank ras! her makeup is...
BCSC NL#5 x Blueberry x TRC Bordello......she's a crystal laden cash croppers dream :biggrin:

ColoraDro

no problemo holmes....if you like her...she'll soon have some sisters to join in the party...ooooeeeeee!

Thank ras! her makeup is...
BCSC NL#5 x Blueberry x TRC Bordello......she's a crystal laden cash croppers dream :biggrin:

This one has eluded me for almost 6 years ive heard great things about her

Dro

G

GOOROO

hey ragga.... firgured I drop you a line and say what up. hope to link up again some time soon

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
This one has eluded me for almost 6 years ive heard great things about her

Dro
Lets see what comes of this round....have 2 males already :) just waiting to see who all shows up to the party

hey ragga.... firgured I drop you a line and say what up. hope to link up again some time soon
sup gooroo....def get the click to form like voltron one of these days

What kind shredded rockwool you using?
hey curb....i believe..no actually im sure its made by grodan

CurbsideService

Im assuming rockwool croutons? Or is it shredded? I have a buddy who using some kind of industrial rockwool and he has to shred himself. I run the grodan croutons in my rooms, and was just wondering the differences or benefits you find from the shredded rockwool, as opposed to croutons?

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Im assuming rockwool croutons? Or is it shredded? I have a buddy who using some kind of industrial rockwool and he has to shred himself. I run the grodan croutons in my rooms, and was just wondering the differences or benefits you find from the shredded rockwool, as opposed to croutons?

this looks exactly like insulation does....you do have to kinda get in there and tear it apart yourself. my only complaint with croutons was when i grew with it last year it took way longer to dry out....could have been my environment?

CurbsideService

I Have experienced the same issue with my croutons staying wet. I water every other day during veg, and even the first few days/week of flower or until my root mass is established enough and starts needing that water everyday! Nothing better then light buckets every morning feeding ready to eat hungry plants! Best of luck to ya!

Latest posts

Latest posts