What's new

Hours in the garden

Hours in the garden

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a poll to see how long you all spend in the garden a day . I will start with 6 hrs. This is average. Id spend more but i have kids.
1-2hrs
3-4hrs
5-6hrs
8-10hrs

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
I'd say between 1-2 or 2-4 depending on the day!

Wish I could spend more :)

ozzieAI

Veteran
i have a really low plant count...about 30 mins on average....every second or third day...maybe...

i cant vote because i dont spend time except to check,water and leave asap...im 1 paranoid and anxiety sufferingbastard and dont want to tempt fate by staying to admire,as much as id like to....however when i did grow indoors in the 90s id sit in my grow room for the day and watch sometimes...

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:gday: I voted 1-2hrs a day for at the moment with my outdoor girls, but when I was growing indoor, even though it was only a CFL wardrobe, I would spend as many hours of the day as I could with the girls, sitting back and just admiring and drooling at their sexy phat arsed buds doing that slow moving seductive dance they do :dancer: :greenstars: :dance013:

G

1-2 hrs/day for me, sometimes less. When I first set up the growroom a few yrs ago, I was traveling on the job often for 2-3 weeks at a time. My setup had to be on autopilot for extended periods with watering pumps and of course light timers. I've always done small plant #'s in organic soil, so this was a more forgiving method and worked well for me. Retired now, so I have lots of time but still like to just let the setup have control.

KS

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
1 - 2. Mostly bacause I like staring at the ladies and daydreaming.

Actual time working (not including photo shoots), 10 -20 minutes.

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
15 minutes a day at the most, usually a lot less when a Sea of Green grow is set up. It runs by itself.

A lot more time is spent on looking after mother plants and cloning.

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Just a poll to see how long you all spend in the garden a day . I will start with 6 hrs. This is average. Id spend more but i have kids.
1-2hrs
3-4hrs
5-6hrs
8-10hrs

I think it would be better to spend more time with your kids than a stupid plant. They will look after themselves.

Your children are far more important

I think it would be better to spend more time with your kids than a stupid plant. They will look after themselves.

Your children are far more important

Ouch that might have hurt if it didn't come from a Mexican . Kids go to school 6 hour's a day . Im a single dad with twin girl's . I know what's important .

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Yeah I thought the same thing bushranger1 but you have to know HC is a good bloke albeit a little bit rough and speaks his mind with no nonsense, he does mean well :D

Rumblefish

Definition of INANE

: empty, insubstantial
: lacking significance, meaning, or point : silly <inane comments>

Yeah that's cool boom. He don't know me and i don't know him. This is cyberspace afterall. Haha. Anyways love the forum keep up the good work.

Last edited:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
^^^ Bit of a local aussie joke there rabbit, nothing to do with real Mexico and Mexicans :D

T

ThirstyKenny

LOL yep been called a Mexican more than once but that's only from Cane Toads ;)

When i used to grow bush i'd spend sometimes a whole day. 1/2 of that time just lugging water. Now indoors probably about an hr a day...but then again i visit them prolly 10 times so add another half an hr to that just in walking and moving things :)

Latest posts

Latest posts