What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hotboxes moves to med-ville

B

BredForMeds

Ok guys I am back and this time I am here to stay didn't get a new computer yet, but a buddy lent me a spare laptop till I can get one. anyway as you can read in the title i am going to be in a newly licensed med state and have already landed a spot with a guy that has a system up already but isn't making due with what he has so he needed some help and i needed a new spot, so it made sense to both of us to team up and grow some meds.

(disclaimer)- I hate having partners but this just fell into my lap and he is ready to hand over the reins so why the hell not.

back to the situation . Right now my new growbro has a spot that is 12x11x6 (Lxwxh) and he has 2- 1000watters hardly any exhaust and cooling with cool tubes vertically and cooling with hot ambient air from inside the room instead of running an independent line for just the lights and wonders why he is only getting 9-10 ounces per 6 plants per 2000 watts. I dont have any pics yet dont have my camera here yet plus the deal just went down last night so things are in the works and i should be able to get some cell phone shots till I get all my shit moved over here.

He is totally ready to give me full control of his OP to start producing better yields, but with this control will come drastic modifications to his existing room and hopefully a lil help from all of you out there we can get this shit started proper.

First off I was going to split the room into 2 rooms for a monthly flip each room will be 5x5x6' I cant decied weather I want to use the 1000's he already has or go with 2 600s in each. The method will be PPK's and I am sourcing some turface also but mite have to use coco for the first couple runs till I can get everything I need. This is going to be a working progress and will most likely not be going for at least another cpl weeks, but until then we can bounce some ideas off of each other. I am thinking about 1 plant on each wall. with a total of 8 plants between the 2 rooms. as its looking I am going to have an assortment of different equipment between the 2 of use so until we get to a point where we can outfit everything its gonna be a mis-match of this and that. All perimeters will be taken into consideration and covered. I need to split the room and then put a false wall in to hang the A/C's in I will have a 5k btu and a 10k btu, I mite be able to get away with using just the 10k but we'll see specially in the summer time, but winters will be cooled by outside air.

Its late and i just wanted to get this thread started so i have a log to start with on this grow, any and all questions, ideas,ect. are welcomed please feel free to post whatever I will not get to get any picks for a few days but will be going over there possibly tomorrow or tuesday so i will try and get some of the existing set up so you can get an idea of what i will have to start with. till then have a good night everyone

me personally. would do .. 2 6x5x6s .. with 2 lights wether it be 600s or 1000s.. . my last grow was 3 1000s horizontal grow.. and yielded 80 ozs .. of COLAS.. the rest of the small buds never get weighed.. they get tossed into the hash jars.. and cured until make dry sift.. or BHO.. sometimes some VEGetable oil for edibles . but shit.. man. I think u can hit 20 ozs per light if u do it right no problem.. compared to his 10 ozs a grow.