What's new

Horticulturalist/Sustainable Bio-Ag Professional

afungi

ah Clackamas! All this talk of the valley n such makes me wish I was 3000 miles closer! I miss all the filberts and tulips.

That concentrates website looks like some good deals!

hazy

Veteran
Howdy HPO.
Good thread so far here. I have been having a PM problem, and I do mean powdery mildew. I've been using Greencure and it works well, but I have to examine my plants daily and spray daily to stay on top of it. Is there anything that will kill this stuff forever?
I live in the desert and it's usually dry. Last December, we had 3 or 4 rainy days, and I've had it ever since. My plants look great, but only because I'm constantly searching them over for pm spots.

I guess, I should wait to ask till you start a thread in the appropriate forum, since this in just an introduction forum.

Last edited:
M

mosca negra

Hazy- JMS Stylet Organic Oil works wonders and actually kills PM! Should be quite easy to get in most areas.

Cheers!

I am back, after a heavy schedule of hybridizing. I apologize on not putting my personal list up for PM, but I will have it up hopefully in the next 2 days. Hope all is well.

P

PaulaFloraFauna

welcome to ICMAG, new tooooo barney magroo custard dibble what?

Ok, after some time narrowing things down, I have selected from my personal list of varieties what I have seen to be the most effective, most unusual, and most sustaining towards pain management. To all means though, this is only a fraction of the data I have been working on, and therefore, obviously does not contain everything out there, or what I have encountered personally, and with other patients, growers, and rec smokers alike. I will post this list as directed to the medical forum. Thanks again to all for the warm welcome, and I am looking forward to answer questions and helping out anyway I can....

Ok, after some time narrowing things down, I have selected from my personal list of varieties what I have seen to be the most effective, most unusual, and most sustaining towards pain management. To all means though, this is only a fraction of the data I have been working on, and therefore, obviously does not contain everything out there, or what I have encountered personally, and with other patients, growers, and rec smokers alike. I will post this list as directed to the medical forum. Thanks again to all for the warm welcome, and I am looking forward to answer questions and helping out anyway I can....

Looks like my list got bumped for some reason....I sent it on the medicnal journal page, but it wasn't posted.....that is a drag.

Latest posts

Latest posts