What's new

Hormones in snow storm ultra?

marcnh

maybe you can make alfalfa tea and spray your leaves? i also read silica is better as a foliar spray, so i always add 2 ml per qt to my foliar spray.

yo blaze i dont believe so.. as chitosan is completely legal...about a month or two ago emerald triangle was raided by the feds...who subsequently confiscated all the above ingredients/products...they are still bottling, but no longer producing bushmaster,gravity,and snowstorm... they have a new form of snowstorm ultra but its just liquid 0-50-30 and vitamin bcomplex... no more growth regulators or stress inducers...
they are also still producing their 3-part nutrients and additives as well...

The new product is a powder 0-51-34, also the feds took and recorded the bushmaster and gravity. The snow storm ultra has nothing wrong with it and is still being sold.

omera1

there is negative cross-talk between tria and all SAR producers and MeJa!
no Tria + SAR/MeJA
no BAP (different effect)
no Paclobutrazol (different effect)

from my understanding it could only beone of these:
-chitosan
-MeJa
-Harpin Protein

..just some SAR producers

vertigo0007

there is negative cross-talk between tria and all SAR producers and MeJa!
no Tria + SAR/MeJA
no BAP (different effect)
no Paclobutrazol (different effect)

from my understanding it could only beone of these:
-chitosan
-MeJa
-Harpin Protein

..just some SAR producers

Yeah my bad i meant meja (or more likely mdhj) and sali. Please site your sourse on pbz being a sar inducer.

hddeuce

Hi everyone, I really want to use this product but before doing so I want to know what hormones its using. Some claim it causes their leaves to pray, a sign of increased photosynthesis "triacontanol" while others say it causes increased rooting times, "IBA or NAA" and the. I have read people talking about increased trichome production? "JA" if anyone knows where I can find the patent I would really like to take a look at it. I can't seem to find it. I wish I knew chemistry better. Then I could just make my own damn hormone products and would know exactly what's in my product. Instead of playing a guessing game and spending a shit load of cash.

read ur thread dude u can't communicate anode worth shit

u make no sense

none at all

snow storm is $15 that is a shit ton of money wow ur fucked
snow storm does not cause increase rooting times it causes a decrease in rooting time

it does cause massive trichome production and growth and bud sites and flower size its a growth hormone it works wonders food safe for all the organic liars out there

hddeuce

what is JA i curretly use triacontanol it works great both for roots and trichome

the nitrozyme makes up for the stress on the plants as stress causes a reduction in hormones ,,, which nitrozyme has a vast array of along with serious nutrition

but if this JA has the effects i want with out the stress guess i can try in out in a small R&D

my fav steroid its brass for plant steroids

as it causes stretch , which in single cola grows flowered at 5 inches you want lots of stretch as the gib acid in week 4 causes bud formation

the 6 benzyl stops stretch and forces major bud site in week 8

the tria and the nitrozyme blows these up the buds huge , but with out increase trichome it would be sense to increase plant matter and not resins

so triacontal and the bud factor x( chitosan) really snow them up like fairy tail shit frosty

uv light last 3 weeks
always use 630 cmh instead of a 1000 watt hps

last week 62F daytime temps

nite low as 58F

lites off last four days 58F

major frost major major frost all confirmed by G/C with a 3rd column for terps testing showed a true sig increase in terpene profile in each
along with increase in cbd cbn and the

please advise,

kind regards ,

Latest posts

Latest posts