What's new

HORMONES AND STEROIDS FOR PLANTS

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've heard about a mixture of walrus oil and skunk musk. Mix that with a little jizz and boom. JACK AND THE BEANSTALK TYPE SHIT.

bterzz

Veteran
You want plant hormones?? I wasnt gonna give away my secret.

Google serach "The Yellow Bottle"

nomaad

Veteran
Superthrive contains Naptholene Acetic Acid. This hormone, along with Indole Butyric Acid, are rooting hormones. Anything with these in it will encourage more vigorous growth. Lots of people use these two hormones at transplant into final pots. The B's in Superthrive also help with shock just like b complex vitamins make humans more able to deal with stress. So that final transplant is a good time for the ST.

I am using Tricontinol in The Green Planet Wholesale line of nutrients. Massive, W-8 and Finisher. The Massive and Finisher for sure have tricontinol... not sure about the W-8. This line uses triacontinol produced by bees.

I also use Roots Organics Trinity Catalyst which contains alfalfa extract which contains tricontinol as well.

Tricontinol in milligrams has been reported to increase row crop production by as much as 30%.

I currently am conducting an experiment to gauge the effectiveness of this line of products. Check my thread in November... more info on these products if you search for my name and 'massive'.

D

deepforest

Superthrive contains Naptholene Acetic Acid. This hormone, along with Indole Butyric Acid, are rooting hormones. Anything with these in it will encourage more vigorous growth. Lots of people use these two hormones at transplant into final pots. The B's in Superthrive also help with shock just like b complex vitamins make humans more able to deal with stress. So that final transplant is a good time for the ST.

I am using Tricontinol in The Green Planet Wholesale line of nutrients. Massive, W-8 and Finisher. The Massive and Finisher for sure have tricontinol... not sure about the W-8. This line uses triacontinol produced by bees.

I also use Roots Organics Trinity Catalyst which contains alfalfa extract which contains tricontinol as well.

Tricontinol in milligrams has been reported to increase row crop production by as much as 30%.

I currently am conducting an experiment to gauge the effectiveness of this line of products. Check my thread in November... more info on these products if you search for my name and 'massive'.

id like to find out more about "massive". im using it right now at 400ppm added to my regular nutes and other than it smelling like delicious honey i cant really compare it to a run without it cause im using all new nutes. it sure looks nice though

Tricontinol from bees huh, ive got access to bees and beehives does anyone know how to harvest it naturally?
ive got all kinds of bee crud around

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
seriouly though- if your into hormones try super-grow.com. they also have user groups that go into more detail on solution strength and timing