What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HookaHittn AF's Outdoors

M

mossy

cant wait to make some shishkabobs mmmm....

mmmm...venison kabobs on cannabis skewers sounds just Delish....:yummy:

you did save your dried branches main/stem..didn't you....:biglaugh:
(ah well..better luck next time..)

Maybe some kind of sativa male pollen came from someone elses plant?
:alien: :alien: :alien:
Got me stumped..

I would have thought the plants would be bigger considering how long they veged for
I THINK because your problem is in the germination part of the grow..
that they may have been Hobbled from the start.

We'll see on the ones in the fresh compo...

How are they doing...?

Have a great weekend m8..:joint:

Don't work too hard...catching up after hols is traumatic...:dance013:

HookaHittaH

Quick Update :

New germs are all starting to take off. They are doing a lot better this run. Temps have been in the 80s since they sprouted. The other budding jem looks to be getting close. I am just waiting for the seeds to finish developing. Those will be some JemxLowasis beans. Ill have to go back in my thread and find out when I pollinated...

picture.php

Jem

picture.php

Plant on left Jem, 3 on right LR2 x Lowasis

M

mossy

Got my fingers crossed you can get those new germs to sex before the weather breaks..

I find once they flower..they will take most that mother nature has to throw at them...

cute as buttons in the veggie patch..:good:

HookaHittaH

They should be ok there is no rain in the forecast but that can change fast. Temps are goin to start being in the low 90s. It should get them veggin nicely...