What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HONEY WHITE

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, d.f, I think so. That #1 has been around our area a few yrs. now and I believe a mutual friend who did those Lucy's, worked with it.

I met the grower this summer and left w/ jars of Stardog, Chemdog, and the #1, and the #1 was the 1st I finished. ;) Super nice day-time weed. :D

I went thru my beans last wk. changing out moisture-indicating silica beads, what a pain. My germ rates on old stuff has been bad, I'm done w/ the seed-whoring.
It's too true when they sell seeds saying it's "for novelty purposes only". By the time you get to em it'd be a novelty if they did pop!

S

Slip Kid

Here's a Honey White top that blew in through a crack in my door. It smells like that clear life saver you find in the rainbow pack.:)
picture.php

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Helloo to all, guys.. wow just open last page and Holy mother f.. jjj have to catch up a few pages I missed jij, Just wanted to salute amigos jj
Saludos and best wishes
n

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Clear livesaver = pina colada... I think...which I have always said that when grown proper the White has a mild fruit punch smell to her...so that seems on par with what I'd expect from that Honey White, for sure!! Looks like some tasty flowers!!

dank.Frank

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nachilloo, mi amigo, always a pleasure! Hoping you had a great outdoor this yr. are you still flowering? I still have a plant outdoors...I think :thinking: Haven't looked @ her in a few days.

Slip, it really was honkin' the other night. My grow is in another building and I trim in the house. I had a box brimming w/ trimmed bud, and damned if I didn't lose a few to a gust. :mad:

If that's the #3 bud, I took down most of the plant today, she's much nicer now.
I regret taking those 1st two so early. Ten days later, the purple ridging comes out.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx Bmac1! :)

d.f, ya snuck by me last nite! Now I'm gonna have to go buy a pk. of Lifesavers to suss it out. My teeth hurt already.

This #3 is pure bubblegum on the vine, but I could never get a handle on her cured. If that proves true, I'll be calling her 'Colada Colita'. :D

1st I gotta get her to re-veg. I re-potted her today, removing root mass. Gave her a quick plunge-soak, removed a bit more, than repotted.

Hope for the best

bloyd

Veteran
Took my six hw's down mid week last week and will get them jarred up today or tomorrow. I am going to reverse 3 girls from the 6 and spread that pollen on 2 girls that I selected from the last run. I don't have anything that resembles a white life saver in smell though I wish I did. Some of the looser bud phenos have a creamy, sweet at first, then spicy smell and and hashy taste. The tight bud phenos are very chemical kush smelling. Everything is absolutely covered in crystals. Trimming was a bit of a hassle as the leafs were so sticky you would cut them off and then they would just fuse back to the bud rather than falling off.

Unfortunately one of my looser bud phenos put out some viable pollen and made some small immature seeds though it doesn't appear to be too bad. It was in the back of the tent and I didn't notice it until trimming.

Very worthwhile pack of seeds. I think I paid like 22 for the 15 seeds at auction. Sure do miss those auctions. Though like you HL many of my seeds will probably just end up as novelty items by the time I get to them, so I don't even follow releases anymore.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Not to get off topic from your honey white thread but saw the mentions of that #1 and weather or not it was the same nl5xhaze. I personally never did any work with the Lucifer's and #1 or any of the other nl5xhaze seeds I made. Also not sure how many people even have that #1 cut, usually when you tell people you have something killer that takes 90 days or so they shy away so not many people want to take it on. At the same time its been handed out to peeps so its not impossible someone else make those crosses I just wasn't aware of anyone who or if they did.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya Otto - I'm pretty much 99% certain who I got the beans from - I just can't remember exactly - ROFL - how terrible is that!

I know the Lucifer OG F2 - was two separate peoples work - one was Melty's the other was the from the same person who did the NL/Haze Ix - Normally I never forget where I source things and when and what was taking place at the time, etc, etc - must have been smoking REAL good then...hahahaha!!!

I got a PM suggesting it WAS [more than likely] the same plant though, Otto - fwiw. ;)

dank.Frank

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All I know is Melty really vouched for the #1 to me, and knowing how he likes to tinker... :) I make assumptions.

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
Had a sesh with a friend yesterday and dabbed him out on a lot of stuff. Out of Tahoe, sfv, sister, pre98, and #1 he said he preferred the taste on the #1 the most. So tasty and that haze buzz concentrated? So nice. Otto's got a good eye for keepers.

Sounds like a grand ole time ya had Lloyd!

Looking good ova here in the Honey Pot....loving the smells(described) and colours your HW crosses are putting out!

S

Slip Kid

Day 87 and still going strong with the F-13 X HW's. The barrel is hard to reach and since the big plant, the F-13 dominant unit with the purpling, is not yellowing out and still drinking some I'm letting her go until I can take down what's about to croak:). Six and a half ft high and 3 ft wide, she does not have giant colas but lots of branches loaded with big chunks. The other smaller plant was all Apollo excepting the bud structure which leaned more to the F-13 side. Strong and tasty, a guy on my boat said that after we smoked a chuffer out on stellwagen. We had a long hard day and the weed sure didn't hurt!!:)
picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Awesome Highlighter!! :respect:

I've got some NL5 / Haze Ix's that were made - with those came two different growers makes of Lucifer OG F2's - would this happen to be the same NL#5/Haze plant that was labeled #1 ???

I honestly draw a bit of a blank every time I try to remember who even gifted me those nice orange vials full of dank potential - wanting to say his handle is likened to a gun slinger...lol - hard to remember at times through all the clouds of smoke...hehehe

We talking the same NL/Haze stock here HL??

dank.Frank

Heya Otto - I'm pretty much 99% certain who I got the beans from - I just can't remember exactly - ROFL - how terrible is that!

I know the Lucifer OG F2 - was two separate peoples work - one was Melty's the other was the from the same person who did the NL/Haze Ix - Normally I never forget where I source things and when and what was taking place at the time, etc, etc - must have been smoking REAL good then...hahahaha!!!

I got a PM suggesting it WAS [more than likely] the same plant though, Otto - fwiw. ;)

dank.Frank

I'm not a gun slinger but those came from yours truly, frank. The Lucifer's weren't two different makes, at least not the orange vials. They are just two different "pools" so to speak. One vial is OP f2s and the other f2s strictly from the keeper. It's too bad Karma hasn't been able to offer that line proper, there's been some real gems found so far.

The NL5/Haze are f2s from a different plant than the #1. Same males, different female. Hope that helps clear up the fog.

HL, that SC-HW looks incredible! Catching up on this thread and I see you are trying to quit your seed whoring ways. Good luck. I was having similar thoughts recently but really, since I've grabbed most of ACE and CBG's stock all I'm doing is shifting my focus to personal creations and those from friends. Still a seed whore. I can't quit you, baby.

Latest posts

Latest posts