What's new

HONEY WHITE

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bloyd, look forward to seeing those girls! If you go ahead and do the s1 thing, would be awesome to see the process here. Just saying! :D
Happy you're popping the rest!

The 'Speedball's' aren't responding. I popped 4 between my fingers this a.m., but I'm letting the rest try to come to life.

lovekush®, thx for your continued interest!

Slip, did you just pop the SC-D #6's? Look forward to your making them shine, as there's little doubt you'll coax the best out of them.

I've yet to cut any of the Honey's. On closer inspection, I'm letting them go longer, let the flush do it's thing.
They're flopping all over the place. I have a guywire running 2' up on the 3 sides of my tent where I clip the plants to, but the branches are on their own, reaching out to the vertical 600w MH.
bowing with weight.
Here's how they're looking within the tent, day 62.

picture.php

S

Slip Kid

I germed all of them.:) I'm growing Blue Satellite too this round so there's more than one Blue in the mix, Franks Digital Berry X Carolina Blue too!:tiphat: I guess I'll have to buy a tye dye...:blowbubbles:

S

Slip Kid

One of the HW/F-13's.Very similar all around to the other 3 I have labeled.I'm transplanting today as I've been busy and have seen the results of staying too long in a cup and drying out a few times...not to worry I can fix this!! These are doing great though...
picture.php

S

Slip Kid

I can't believe it took me this long to pull that trick, I've been staring at that blanket all winter.Move over, I'm starting a t-shirt biz!! I'll have to find a photographer who likes weed though...:tiphat: I'm hiding from the sun hand trimming early pearl all day.People are crashing my doors for that, this old Cptn I know swears it took the swelling off his leg.He eats lots of mmj and likes hash esp, he told his Dr and the Dr agreed that it might help his water on the knee thing from the anti inflammatory effect.I wish I had his Dr...:) The HW crosses are all in the patch so it's only a matter of time.

bloyd

Veteran
10 more HW's poking there heads above turface. 2 of the 3 ladies in flower right now are possible candidates for the s1 and fem f2 gen. I will post chop shots for sure of all of the keepers and will document the reversal/pollination if that goes down as planned later this year.

Played a bit with sts this round on some keepers and it was a success. I have decided I have no use for males when my space and plant numbers will always be quite limited. I am reversing stellar females to perpetuate lines and make outcrosses from here out.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to hear, bloyd!

I took down the #3 plant today. It's been fun running these f2's, as there's more variety in the plants. I've got to say, the Highend shows thru in these, esp. this #3.
Mid-flower they were all pretty much throwing off a sweetness that was new to me w/ the HW's. They all changed to White funk by day 50, except this #3, which went from sweet fruit to rotten fruit. Finished now, the funk's taken over, but there's still a citrus undertone to her that's lovely.
You'll also see some purple coloration that is devoid in the White, giving further proof that the HE is still around. :D

Here's what she looks like before the chop.

picture.php

Trimming off the fans.

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I took down HW #1 today, she had some good girth to her cola, and I found some mold.
I bought an Eva-Dry mini dehumidifier for the tent, thought it'd be perfect for the spot, but it took 4 days to fill the 2 ltr tank, even when the humidity peaks out @ nite @ 88%. That's with the tent door open 24/7.
So I broke down and bought a reg. dehumidifier that I'll just run during lights off.
My A/C has been leaking, which doesn't help matters. I have a tray underneath for now, til I can swap out the plug in the back for a drain plug & hose. Also got an ozone generator for my attic, but I've had some medical problems and can't do any of that right now.
I can trim pot, so that's what I've been doing. :D

Next to come down is HW #2, one of the tall pheno's and certainly one of the most colorful.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

S

Slip Kid

My HW X F-13's are cranking.This picture hardly does them justice but these are as green as could be and have fan leaves as big as a frisbee.I have 4 of these, 2 per 4 gal pot of coco.The HW X Screme n Dawgs are coming nicely up the rear in an organic mix now under my 150 hps.I have a bunch so should be some good action here over the summer and into fall.These are all ina room with vertical bulbs so they have a diff appearance in veg...
picture.php

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The #2.. in my country there is a saying "also the eye wants its part" I don't know if I'll explain ... Rep + killer.. jah jah jah

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx lovekush! The eye wants it's part, but in truth, it's just a tool to burn the image to the brain. :D Memories are made of this...

Jees Slip, ya couldn't hang the red blanket? I've been laying off it, deferring to you! :moon:

The Hummus Monk, good to see you here my friend! Patchuoli is nice in passing, but I know a few girls that drench themselves in it, and I can't imagine living with it. A little goes a long way. ;)

nachilloo, amigo, always a pleasure to have you post, even if you're left speechless! :biglaugh:
In hindsight, I would love to have kept #2 & #5 . Oh well.
I'm very enthused with how these f2's came out, and finding similar plants would seem a given.
What I'm really thrilled about, is how the mom passed on the purple leaf margins on everyone of these plants! Some are more taco-ed than others, and trich coverage runs from good to excellent, but they have all developed the colored margins as they finished.
Here's another repeat shot of the mom ("Queen Bee"), a cheap digital microscope image highlighting her taco-ed purple sugar leaves.

picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Today I took down my fav, #9 at 71 days. She most likely will be the lightest yielder, but she makes up for it in bag appeal. Taken down, she has a strong fuel-y funk to her.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
So H...I'm guessing these are pretty Indy dom in the high..? Is it generally a day ender?

I know you're a sativa lover so I find it interesting that you're in to the kushy white and narcotic Heri.