What's new

honey for rooting

Scratch that, gentlemen. Three out of four clones have rooted in five days with the aloe/honey mixture. Oh yeah. I used a pinch of OG Biowar's Foliar Feed in the mixture as well. Should mention that. But... Hell yes! :D

I may have been overzealous. I can't for 100% certainty say if they are rooted or not. All I know is when I jiggle the cube, they don't wiggle at all. I can't pick up the cubes by the stem, that would just uproot them. Bleh... I tried looking with a jeweler's loupe and yeah... Still can't tell. XD

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
Cannabis is maybe not the best plant for rooting experiments cause it generally roots very well even in plain water. Hence, you'd need at least a side-by-side test.
Other plants which don't usually root just like that are a different story.

I have heard that. It can root just fine with regular water, since it has innate rooting hormones that it will tell itself to secrete once it's separated from the mother plant. But cannabis is the only one I'm able to test right now! Haha. I just want to figure these roots out... How the grow, what helps, what hurts, the works. I want the roots as well established as possible before I throw them into the bio bucket system I still have to put together... XD One step at a time.