What's new

Homeless hitchhiker with hatchet saves the day

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I had the hardest time understanding what happened here on the morning news. It goes too fast for me sometimes and I have a little bit of trouble with American slang... so the uncensored version that dragongrower posted really helped (Thanks). I sort of find it interesting that they didn't bring him downtown after the event (because he apparently killed someone). From his personality the guy could be headed for better things finally. At least some mushrooms picked by someone that knows what is what.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had the hardest time understanding what happened here on the morning news. It goes too fast for me sometimes and I have a little bit of trouble with American slang... so the uncensored version that dragongrower posted really helped (Thanks). I sort of find it interesting that they didn't bring him downtown after the event (because he apparently killed someone). From his personality the guy could be headed for better things finally. At least some mushrooms picked by someone that knows what is what.

I can't find where he killed anybody on the news sources I browse. he says that he's glad the guy is dead but given the source (Kai himself & only himself) I'm fairly certain the guy is still alive.

T

TribalSeeds

just out of curiosity how many of you(myself included)first saw this on colbert last night?

I wasnt watching FOX when I saw it... Although I do sometimes watch them for entertainment purposes. It's like watching a Disney movie about the news.
Democrats lead in all the polls by at least ten points, except one... Fox News. That is with a margin of error of plus-or-minus the facts.

S

SeaMaiden

First line is classic lol! So what happened today? " went strait outa dog town skateboardin, surfin it up"

to good

Yeah, but then did you listen to what else he had to say? Reaffirmation, it doesn't what mistakes you've made, what you look like, whatever--you're still worthwhile.

What a golden soul. His name should be Maxwell, he carries a silver hammer.

He'd love to test out Mavericks.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Kai's gonna have local legend status scoring all sorts of swag: surf n' skate offers, a whole pack of cigs, free eats, smoked up, hell! he'll probably even wash his hands.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Kai rules! Go Kai! It would be awesome if he could log on somewhere to the interwebs and come to icmag and tell that story in full deatil here ..he looks like he likes the good lady Mary Jane. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts