What's new

Homegrown Fantaseeds: Amazing Haze

thecarguy

Just got back from Amsterdam, and let me tell you, I certainly condone the use of Homegrown Fantaseed's Amazing Haze.

This shit was ridiculously expensive, I'm not going to lie. 10 euros for 0.8 grams, if memory serves. I was also a little disappointed that they didn't have the legendary Cheese.

However, it was a delicious smoke with an incredible high. Here are a few macros.

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

For those of you interested in photography:

These were taken on a tripod, using an old 28-80mm lens reversed on the camera, to achieve macro results.
f-stop was around 11 which STILL yielded an incredibly narrow depth of field at this distance. The shutter speed was AROUND 10-15 seconds, but after all those trichomes were introduced to my lungs, I forgot the exact number :joint:.
I used the timer on the camera so I didn't have to push shutter button myself and thereby nudge the camera.

Enjoy!

PS
For the money, the space cakes at HG Fantaseeds were much better. Those things only cost 5 euro and got me WAY higher for MUCH longer. But, if you gotta have that smoke hit ya dome, Amazing Haze was definitely a good choice.

Outro

-thecarguy

thecarguy

Well, Grey Berry was really good also. Grey Haze was pretty key but I think this time around, HG Fantaseeds took the cake.

Moppel, after reading your posts, man, you can come up with something more original.
all this haze shit is overplayed anyway.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Moppel said:
damn, i was gonna name my cross Amazing Haze..... :dueling: :fsu:

Well, let's see... Amazing Haze taken, Ultra Haze taken, Atomic Haze taken.

Maze Haze?
Abrasive Haze?
Jenna Haze?
Moppel's Haze??

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
I'd call it Kush Haze if I wanted to make a lot of money. :chin: :biglaugh:

I like the Abrasive Haze. :yes:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey Moppel,you should call your Haze cross; moppel's mega haze number 1 rofl. :biglaugh:

just kidding around, thats what a certain guy would do, lol. never you. actually i can't wait to try your haze crosses what ever you call them, hehe.

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
You didn't partake in their Afghani by any chance, did you? I have one of their Afghanis in early flowering, and it is positively oozing resin!

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
You can buy it from me bro :D I used a revolutionary selfing technique to make a kushage bagseed plant make nanners, then chopped the plant beacuse it hermied and then just collected all the selfed NH seeds from the floor, put them in a pot with styrofoam and give them some wing shuu sweet and sour on every feeding (1/2/5 sweetsour/water/nutes) to get that sweet and especially that sour in there, well, that was doomed so I just took some more selfed hermie seeds from the mysterybags and call it Sour Kush Haze after a year of serious inbreeding and tests with electricity, inbreeding meaning that I just let the hermies open pollinate for a year in a remote growroom and lmao when people pay 150€ a pack but see, thats life, wait until I tell you how to make oil with quicksilver method, that shit is better than bho. :p

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
ROFLMAO that's the funniest I've read in a while :biglaugh:

I'll have 'em anyway, sounds like some real hot dro :yoinks:

Latest posts

Latest posts