What's new

HomeGrowen

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
:jump: seed top row left-right memoryloss urkel x evenflow, memoryloss urkel x headhunter, GDP x evenflow, sugar shack x evenflow. mid row left-right lavender x evenflow, decapation x evenflow, super g x evenflow. on bottom left good colored evenflow F2's right light colored evenflow F2's alot of these have stripes just lighter in color.

thats 8 total with 5 more kinds in the making :headbange

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx BP i try hard :rasta:

well every1 apon inspection of the babies tonight i found something very interesting i neat mutant. lol yepper i cant figure out if this is 2 or 3 leaves growing from 1 stem so heres a few pics maybe some1 can help me figure it out.

1 of the White RainBow babies

crazy eh healthy lookn with undergrowth forming now hope its a girl and special at that :headbange

bpb

major i wonder if its a trait thing i hade some white skunk beans do that on me before i actually hade one start where it was almost 2 plants at the first node

mine for the most part grew out of it pretty fast

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Maj.PotHead - Yo man. Sweet grow! I didn't know you were into making your own crosses! I'm planning to do the same thing...
Your grows are sweet. I like the way you grow in those soda bottles and get such good results! I'm stoned so I don't know what else to say! And I'm yelling! Great plants, stay safe!

twistedtree

Hey Maj!:wave: Man, that mutant looks pretty awesome! Hope it's a girl with equally mind altering buds. I'm sure you'll do something amazing with her.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey maj

That is one interesting plant!, should grow out really crazy
Looks like you and Led Zep has bunch planned too, should make for a nice summer at Maj's place

SMP

Hey Major I just finished my ML run on the island and let me tell you Ml is some killer smoke!!!!

I have 1 pheno I think it's the GDP that everytime I smoke it I forget what I'm doing!!!!LOL

Nice grow again!!!
GCG

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
puff puff passn to all my friends :rasta:

hey Pope :wave: unsure if its a trait or not Sirsmokealot was over today he's with me looks like 3 leaves from the same stem.

hey anima :wave: thx buddy i hope they do also

hello Art welcome to the fun thx for the nice comments, breeding and growing has been a dream since age 14 lmao way way back in 77 :muahaha: . 31 yrs later here i am hopefully i'll be blessed with some evry special crosses.

hey twisted :wave: thankyou kindly for the nice comments

hey brotha scrappy :wave: that little plant is wicked lookn yea baby :jump:. although i admit i had an accident eirlier today :badday:. wasnt watchn and the tray of babies hit the door frame, miss mudd and kava'i didnt really budge but the whiterainbows all got burried in thier own soil. ouch so fast as lighting i reacted without haste. un burried the WR's stood them back up and replanted them 2 hrs later they seem ok fingers crossed all are standing.

hey Dr :wave: yes it's interesting Ahhh some1 who knows there vynal 33 rpm record album inside cover's :headbange. out side of physicial graffitti thats my fav from zepplin. soon as i sign lease or move in july i'll be planting some seed i just made.

hey SMP gcg :wave: yes the memoryloss is some very fine smoke indeed ya sure the pheno your talkn bout isnt the urkel pheno. both urkel phenos i had where strong the 1 i kept was strongest same gose with the strawd pheno i kept.

just peeked in again babies in the tray standing only a few are slightly droopy :bashhead: must not be in such a hurry again ppl can wait lmao !! well off to water the garden hope every1 stays safe and sane :rasta:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
well the creator and Ja must be smiling apon me here we are approx 8 hrs later and the tray of babies doing good. the whole top row in pic are whiterainbow and they where burried from being droped from waist level and hitting 1 full side hard. what a drag i was gonna transplant into 2 liter bottels tomarrow with everything else in cups and 3x3's lol, oh well do them next wk then :bashhead:. slow down buckoo almost lost babies :bashhead: ppl can wait :muahaha:

:headbange freshly watered and misted just before lights out :rasta:

thankyou Ja for blessing my grow

bpb

there looking great major hopefully you dont drop them on your foot :laughing:

definately some hardcore indys going in i hope they turn out as nice as your last batch but with you growing them im sure they will

SMP

You are right Major. I forgot it was urkle and not GDP used in the cross. Now I'm going by what you told me and the plant i'm talking about was the tallest 1 in the room.

All of the ML's though were some frosty bitchs!!! Woo-Hoo!!!

Nice tray bro you really are a lucky man!!!!
GCG

jmn2dmb

I love the colors your getting right before harvest very cool looking, and im sure its some wonderful smoke aswell

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey Pope :wave: i think my foot wouldnt have been as bad in the way they hit on 1 full edge :bashhead:. but Ja and the Creator must be smiling apon me. indys for sure lol they must like being smacked around some :muahaha:

hey SMP :wave: yes them ML's frost up real nice the strawberry desiel pheno i kept throws trics way way out on the larger fans. and all the way into the littlest of the fans against the nugs where you blessed with a strawberry tasting 1 or they taste more like sweetart type candy not real sour more sweet. i have 1 of each :headbange now if you want a GDP cross he he well maybe lol i can do something there. well talk more on subject on the Island :)

hello J welcome to my fun :wave: grab a seat should be 1 some where lol. grab the hooka hose just topped it off bowl with some fresh

ok on the subject of droping my flat of 15 seedlings 3 ft off ground onto ground compleatly burying a row of 5 plants ouch. well here they are growen even larger talk about strong healthy plants to do this fast.

heres above the flat, this flat contains 15 - 3x3x3 inch squares that held flowers that i planted outside few yrs ago. ive used this flat ever since it's really wonderfull dosent require alot of space 12 in wide 16 inch long 3 inch deep.

heres a side shot closest row of 5 where burried White Rainbow when i dropped the flat.

heres directly over a very very fine specimen of JLP's Mississippi Mudd

1 - 1/4 inch wide allready and its just a babie same leaf but messured

i feel so lucky i didnt loose any this is the perfect size to transplant into the bottels. if i hadnt dropped them they would have just exploded in growth and kept up with the clones transplanted last night. next wk transplant them

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
That's awesome that they made it bro....I bet you were sick when you dropped that flat?...I could just imagine, I would have been sick all day...lol.....glad they pulled through..peace.

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
yo major!!!

thats amighty fine haul your dealing with, kudos to you and yes i too believe jah blesses the righteous in on our justly endeavours!!! grow on my friend grow on!!!

Stan Laurel

Wow, you certainly have been a busy bee, most excellent kind of busy too!

I'm going to have to read right through this thread once I recover from my shift, but before I get horizontal I must say I'm so happy to see those Mountain Dew bottles doin the do once again :jump:

And thanks again for the advice bud, I reckon you're bang on the nail :respect:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey scrappy :wave: yes i about tripped lol i'm very very happy they like being slaped some lol i may try and transplant them tomarrow :rasta:

hello FB420 welcome to the fun :wave: grab a seat and hooka hose after wards theres some brownies :muahaha:

hey Stan :wave: glad to see ya back around IC mighty fine garden your running over there. thx for the nice comments buddy. kick back grab a seat hooka hose is coming around brotha :muahaha:

heres few pics of the garden last night 36 days flowering

peek directly inside

heres close up of the 2 main tops on Decapation have little light bleaching going on but not effecting bud production

a overview on most of the garden theres only 11 plants 9 in 1 gal bags 2 in 8x8x8 inch mother containers and 16 2 liter bottels not in pic.

a side view against the wall right to left lavender sugar shack memoryloss strawd pheno in there and memoryloss urkel pheno bottom left corner few tops on the Super G.

heres some more bleaching on the lavender notice leaves not directly in light arent effected. this is why i believe tis light bleaching. again bud production dosent seem to be hampered

1 last pic didnt upload 1 of the 2 evenflows in flower this 1 grow little taller then other1. and is more against herself then the other1, this 1 is also the 1 i had nanners last run. so far none this run now i'm leaning towards stress from going to long between waterings.

last run my 2 liter bottles wernt dry every other day like the bags and they normally are. so i had the plants in bags go an extra day 3 days between waterings hence i believe nanners. seemed like once i went back to every other day waterings no more nanners i thought maybe the guano caused it but not so sure now lol. so any1 else have the evenflow genitics dont let them get compleatly dry very nice plant classical kush tatse and quite potent.

Last edited: