What's new

HomeGrowen

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey Pope thx mucho brotha

{dank smell with a hint of almost sweet over ripe fruit } this would be the mom sugar shack she smelles of almost rotting fruit but sweet not rotten. but trust me her taste is nothing like smell she has a wonderful earthy/hashy taste and expands in lungs when smoked. kinda like hash dose and the shacks high 10/10 tolerance build up i'm still waitn for mine to build up lmao. i get as high now as the 1st time i smoked her in 05 i build up tolerance to most other smoke including kush's with Ja's continued blessings i'll have the shack for many yrs

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Damn dude, that EVAC looks amazing!!!hope mine look as good..LOL, Im sure they will...Thx again bro, they are happy, healthy plants, all of them!!!great structure too...they like to be topped!!!Peace

- Z

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
ZeusOGrefugee said:
Damn dude, that EVAC looks amazing!!!hope mine look as good..LOL, Im sure they will...Thx again bro, they are happy, healthy plants, all of them!!!great structure too...they like to be topped!!!Peace

- Z
right on bro thx the sugar shack really like FIM i done 1 in 06 every branch i could she produced mucho she also responds nicely to crushing the inner main hurd of the main stem. do that around 30 days into flower gently between thumb and forefinger crush the main stem you'll hear it gently crush i prefer 1ft below the main top. no need to bend just crush every other day a few times watch her knot up where crushed and produce even denser larger nugs.

bpb

well im glade i found one of them great sugar dom moms the smell is great and wont be long till there will be a taste of cured evac and evenflow i think the smell is more appealing on the evac but the even smells more like a chemical sweetness both im sure are gonna be great

keep up this great project you have going on here

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
Looks great as always, Major.

I'm very curious as to what you'll yield with those 1 gallon coco bags. I was thinking about running 16 of them under 3x400hps on a 4x4 with a drip line.

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
10245buds_42days_12_on_003-med.jpg

Yowza Major - you have an early snowstorm blowing - that girl is frosty!!! 42 days!!! :woohoo:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Maj....yer garden is looking BomB as always...mine is starting to get nice again...ohw yea about them KK's...i wil need to bring some pics next time....i'm not realy in the mood for posting up...Nway ...them KK's are doing realy fine !!!
although the ratio's suck Donkey dick....2 confirmed females....6 confirmes males and 2 unsexed yet...but i think they are male to looking at the likes of it......

but the 2 i'm growing have a very nice growth and big webbed leaves.......Nway i'll drop some pics when i'm ready to post up again...:wave:

HookaHittaH

Your grow is looking great Maj... The pics remind me the line "It's a jungle sometimes" haha. you got that box packed man. Good luck with the ladies. I have some inspirational shots of my buddies GDP grow. Some outdoor ladies...

Keep in mind some of these plants have already been harvested..

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey BD hashish yepper brotha ove it love canibis that produces enough trics to shake and get the hash.

hey Pope glad your grow is comen along nicely i surly hope ya enjoy the high's from them.

hey brotha MGJ yes my brother done very nice on the Evac's makes me wanna pop some but theres others i wish to grow 1st lol

hey Core thx brotha srry about the M/F ratio that sucks i ran 5 seed 3 fm 2 male. glad your pleased with the 2 - 4sure girls

hey HH thx buddy our bro's outdoor GDP looks very nice kudos, wish i could outside but fricken ghettobirds fly to low here. all power lines for most part are burried they'll fly 50-75ft off the ground right over the house arghhhhh

well i couldnt help myself tonight when watering the Decapation in coco

35 days flower and the tric production is mucho more then soil runs they also seem larger. 1 day i'll buy a nice cam w/150mm macro lense look out then lmao :)

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey Major..thanks for the info...ur girls look great man, those Decap's are frosty as all heck!!!!Great job my man, Ill be seein u soon..Peace

- Z

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey zeus thx brotha yes this round the decaps are just amazing they've been the whole time but this is mucho better.

10245GEDC0020.JPG

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here's my 3 remaining girls Maj :D
it took a while but thhere almost sexed now...that should get the ball rolling :)

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Core :wave:
Nice healthy looking ladies! They look ready to explode...

Man Major - that's decap got some serious frost :woohoo:

Be safe be happy -MGJ

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
holy cow Maj.PotHead i cant believe that sugarshack x evenflo looks very killer
i bet she taste the way she looks to your whole garden lloks great im gonna have to mark this thread and tag along for the ride

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey every1 thankyou for such kind words i'm feeling better today been under the weather for last 1.5 wks. hey Core them KK F3's really starting to shape up nicely

hey chuck welcome back every since i joined i've stoped by your thread every now n then brotha you rock 4sure. yes my brother in MN done a nice job on the Evac not bad for his 2nd indoor grow in prolly 20 yrs lol.

well every1 have a nice day

bpb

sorry to hear you werent feeling good bro and am very glade you are starting to feel better

hope you are 100 percent soon