What's new

Home Sweet Home

hazy

Veteran
I love the pop up greenhouse chubby. You pull it out of the box and flip it out into the yard and it just goes 'boing'
You'll be having some nice spring buds pretty soon.:joint:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hazy- Hells yeah man i am loving the greenhouse too. Flowerhouse makes a superb product for a reasonable price thats for sure. I believe this cost me 275 with free shipping.Should help my three outside girls finish up way better.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Some indoor shots. I need to take some flicks with the lights off. The plants are around three feet tall. The taller ones are the purple urkle. The shorter ones are sour bubble.

Some GH shots.
Lemon stinky

Sour bubble

another sour bubble i threw out on the 23rd.

hazy

Veteran
It would be so awesome to be able to have a GH. But I get a few visitors regularly that make that impossible.
Guerrilla grows here would work if you could get water to them.
Sometimes I think about finding a spot to grow just one big ass plant. See what it's like to trim a pound or two at once.

Looks like you'll pull pretty good off that Sour Bubble. What do you get of a tree like that? Or that huge Lemon Stinky?

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow that greenhouse seems the max for outdoor gardening....what did you pay that Chubby ..If i may ask ofcourse....and any link plz??
aaah and that lemon stinky looks awsome inthere...i believe she's in that greenhouse? i woz looking at the dimentions of the tent....great surface to work with :yes:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hazy- Yeah safety is always a first. How often would you have to water for a geurilla plant or two? Seems like it would be kinda dry in your area. It is worth having some big plants going. They always seems to finish up just in time right when you need some more smoke. I am hoping to pull around 5-6 ounces off each plant.
Phillthy- Hey thanks man. Come check out the gh again.
Che- Glad to have you in here Che. Should be some good things going on in here.
Core- Hey Core. The GH cost me 275 with free shipping. The one i was using the last few years was the bigger one. I think the old one was 9x9x7.5. I got mines off ebay this time but flowerhouse.com always has competitive prices since they are the manufacturer. I was thinking of getting another one and attaching it to this one, not sure on that yet though. I am planning on doing 36 vegged clones in there right when flowering starts and also start some seedlings indoors to throw out once the 36 are done flowering. Luckily we can flower all through winter here.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Here are some more indoor shots with the lights off. They are looking pretty healthy so far. I got hit with pm a few weeks ago but the greencure knocked it out. I still need to wash the leaves though.

hazy

Veteran
OK chubs, you got to tell me more about this greencure. I've got a pm problem that won't go away. Was spraying neem, was told to use sm90, i got that and it's ok, but it still comes back. Also, they (the neem and sm90)give a bad taste to buds if it gets on them.
I was wondering if I should rinse off the plants before chop time.
Maybe if i soaked every single bit of the plants, even the buds, and everything in the room the sm90 would be good.
Anyway, tell me more.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
http://www.greencure.net/ That link should be able to give you more info than i could on the exact way it works. I know it is a mix similar to baking soda mixes. It kills spore walls on contact. I use the strong dose which is 3 lil scoops per 30 ounces of water. I found that keeping it in check throughout veg and in the early stages of flowering will keep your flowers clean all through the rest of the cycle. It is worth trying out imo. It will last forever too for an indoor grow.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
OH yeah that link gives great info on pm in general. I learned that you cant transfer pm from other species of plants. Like the pm on mj only can transfer to another mj plant. I still havent figured out how to name my thread link either i tried what your pms said but got confused. LOL I need to cut back on the weed.

hazy

Veteran
try this:
Go to edit signature
Find the html stuff - your link.
it'll look just like this, without the spaces between the U R L
[U R L="http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=115372"]http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=115372[/U R L]

highlight it all.

backspace it away.

paste this, take out the spaces in the URLs first though:

[U R L="http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=115372"]Home Sweet Home in the greenhouse[/U R L]

Should come out like this:
Home Sweet Home in the greenhouse

You can't fail now. Even stoned. So the stuff washes off and doesn't make the buds funky?

edit: you know, that's a bug skip needs to fix, because it doesn't give the second dialogue box to enter the text you want to show as the link.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Damn hazy you are the man. I would of never of figured that out LOL. Yeah the greencure washes off and doesnt leave anything on the buds. It might if you sprayed them late in flower but if it is handled on time the nugs should be very clean.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Thought i should post my lemon stinkies vegging right now. They are 45 days from clone. I will most likely run 4 of these under a 1k after they get a lil bigger and wider.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good bro.im glad to see you back postin again homie.
peace-T-

Latest posts

Latest posts