What's new

Home break-ins: He knows you know....

jd4083

Veteran
Land mines. They're Grrrrreat!

In the beginning I'd be pissed. I'd probably not change anything, and leave my stash right where they took it from. Except this time I'd take a lesson from the bank and put an exploding satchel in one of the bags. Except instead of blue dye I'd use ammonia nitrite and a few other select household compounds.

I'd dare them to come back and try it again. Then all I'd need to do is find the man with 2 fingers and scorched eyebrows.

I also suggest the motion lights. Dogs are probably the worst security system ever invented. Unless they are VERY well trained a dog no matter how large can generally be circumvented with a pack of hot dogs or some lunch meat.

In order to keep his home safe though I think an alarm system is the only option. Every American in my opinion should exercise their right to use firearms to defend their homes, so get a gun, and then go practice with it. If everyone here seems pissy about inexperienced shooters then go get yourself some experience too.

Sharks, Laser beams, trap doors, ill tempered sea bass. All very good options.

Uh...this isn't hollywood, and throwing a steak over the fence is not enough to keep a trained dog from attacking an intruder. Some of you guys must live in fantasy worlds, must be nice.

2Lazy

Land mines. They're Grrrrreat!
Unless they are VERY well trained a dog no matter how large can generally be circumvented with a pack of hot dogs or some lunch meat.

Uh...this isn't hollywood, and throwing a steak over the fence is not enough to keep a trained dog from attacking an intruder. Some of you guys must live in fantasy worlds, must be nice.

You're Super-Awesome-o dude. I'm happy in my "fantasy" I guess.

You might have a better imagination if you could read. Then again, you might realize we are in agreement. Fully trained and loyal guard dogs aren't just picked up from the pound. It takes years, it takes bonding with both the people and the property, and for this dude any dog he got wouldn't be useful enough.

Go ahead and give it a try sometime. Have a friend come over a "break" into your house. It helps if it is someone the dog doesn't already know. Have them toss a couple hot dogs his way.

Has anyone here ever seen "It Takes A Thief" on The Discovery channel? They straight case a house, break in, tear it apart, steal all their valuables... and then they show the whole thing to the home owners. Then the dudes give them all their stuff back and equip the house with a full on security system, with safes for their irreplaceables. Never once have I seen them have a problem with a dog when breaking in, nor do they suggest to the owners to train their dogs to behave that way.

My dog is my best friend. If someone is coming into my house to steal my things the most important thing to me is that he stays safe and that they don't steal him too.

hardraade

explosives are nasty, and the feds got a reason to charge u for sponsoring terrorcells...not good:)
hunting traps,snares and maybe a fireexting.with co2 on full blast when opened(door)
freezing the assholes face to snow:)

supermanlives

Veteran
time to question some friends. most break ins are done by friends and their friends. i am crazy nobody would break in my pad

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Do everything logical to tighten security...locks, alarm system, flood lights, cameras...whatever makes sense to the homeowner to do in that department. But if a future home invasion or robbery occures.....MOVE and do it without hesitation. From experience, that house is marked for future problems if things go down like that.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
My dog is my best friend. If someone is coming into my house to steal my things the most important thing to me is that he stays safe and that they don't steal him too.

my dog is my best friend to, and bestfriends always got your back...man you must have a real pussy dog should have got a shepard.. no1 would dare touch my akc certified shepards advanced protection trained for scenarios with guns/knives/fists. cost almost 5k for the training.. but w 1 word hes on your throat and with 1 more.. your done. german shepards are the ONLY BREED that are bred to kill humans. They will do anything for a praise.

shit try given my dog a steak, he wont eat it!! wont eat shit unless i give it to him. thats proper training.

when i leave the house i give 1 command and better believe if ANYONE even someone he loves comes thru that door there getting fucked up. thats proper training.

get a real dog.

T

THC_Decapitator

motion detector lights all around and motion censor infrared camera's .
get guard dogs and if you can legally own a gun get one or three

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guns? Do you really want to give mj a worse rep than its already getting? If youve never used a firearm the chances are higher that you will end up shooting yourself or one of those family members you are trying to save.. Stick with an alarm system. Its better to lose a little weed than kill someone.

With a gun on the premises a seed will turn into 10 + years mandatory sentence. Take the above advice to heart it makes damn good sense.

Mr.Wags

hardraade

If theres signs that says:
No entry, traps are set, \Achtung, Minen or something that declare clearly that some sinister shit is going down if someone enters ur premises.

Wouldnt that make u free of all resp. if someone lets say were severly mashed up\stabbed good or eardrums popped beyond repairment\eyes burnt to white balls of fire, got his dick ripped clean off by a huge dog on roids, or something else with a horrible entertainingvalue?
Man managed to kill eachother for several hundreds of thousands years without the gun, so why cant we find a good hunting technique that excl.works on those *ahem* niggas\crooks thats out now a days.

(In the oldcountry, its basicly somalis and junkies that robbes and stab elderly people, and break into houses at night..)

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
how shitty would you feel if they broke in when you werent there and they stole your gun?

i agree with what someone said about the to catch a thief show. it has been pretty easy for them to get past dogs.

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
how shitty would you feel if they broke in when you werent there and they stole your gun?

i agree with what someone said about the to catch a thief show. it has been pretty easy for them to get past dogs.

No more shitty then I would about all the other stuff they stole as well.

True about to catch a thief, it shows how someone who is comfortable around dogs can waltz right by 98% of them unchallenged.

The Bling

forgive forget move on weed ain't worth your like and it only takes one seed. this post lacks information critical to great advise so thats what i say if you are in a med state call the state troopers office go in and file a report with an investigator(ive done it it works).

jerry brown smokes weed!

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
What's up with people letting a dog die in defense of money and weed? Hmmmm, selfish much? I guess around here a motherfucker will just shoot your dog at first sight....maybe it should be the person instead, since the dog doesn't benefit from your money or greed. Man's best friend? Man's best fucking shield. Sheilds are for pussies. Brave your own life without having to use one to keep your fucking savings intact. Buy a fucking gun and take your sentence for it like a fucking man. Defend YOURSELF.

Had I had a dog over the last 8 years, it would be dead.....I guess experience teaches you more than idealistic thought does.

Phedrosbenny

Trying to have a good day
Veteran
What's up with people letting a dog die in defense of money and weed? Hmmmm, selfish much? I guess around here a motherfucker will just shoot your dog at first sight....maybe it should be the person instead, since the dog doesn't benefit from your money or greed. Man's best friend? Man's best fucking shield. Sheilds are for pussies. Brave your own life without having to use one to keep your fucking savings intact. Buy a fucking gun and take your sentence for it like a fucking man. Defend YOURSELF..

My dog does a job.It guards my Family and our belongings.That is why I pay for its food.

A good guard dog is better and safer in a home then a gun.

And I am really sorry but I have to say that the above post I quoted is fucking ignorant.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts