What's new

HOLY SHIT!!!!! World Record Moose (pic)

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
ScrogHog said:
First off i was talking about you specifically karma did get you or should i say mother nature.

The PM was even titled "you" so where do i say new orleans deserved it? You obviously dont understand me saying you and your throughout the PM. Its okay all that killing has clouded your brain. I honestly could care less if people hate me for sending you a hateful pm cause to be honest i hate you. Eat a cow you do not need to kill a fucking majestic animal like this.

You go and shoot your deer cause of "overpopulation" guess what that overpopulation is caused by fucks like you who killed all the wolves and cougars and natural predators of deer.

Anyway im done with this its only going to get more dramatic.
Nah man, I don't think you could get more dramatic than that^^^ LOL! I hate you, how bout I kill yer parents?!?! and you talk about KARMA!?!?! LOL!!! Eat an ugly cow not a majestic moose? one life should be spared because it's prettier? Man I could go on an on. You have a fucked up set of values. Everything he posted about managing wildlife is true. Do some research ( like he has ) if ya don't beleive it. It's a hobby jus like growin bud, so he's gonna know how it all works. From what I've seen he's well informed too. I don't understand why ya hate on him for that?.....I think that picture was taken the way it was to make the moose look much lager than it was. "The IN-Fisher Man" way of taken pics. They hold out the fish at arms distance towards the cam, makin the fish look much bigger than it is. I know I've done the same thing, and it makes a big difference! If the guy was standin right by the head instead of 7-8 feet behind the fuckin thing, it wouldn't look so big. Bullshit, it wasn't that big. Also, who said the guy shot it jus fera trophy? how the hell do any of yall know he didn't keep the meat? You don't!......Well, my opinion is we have been hunter gathers since the dawn of time. I don't see it changing anytime soon. Just because many of you buy yer meat ata store or from a farm doesn't change the fact yer still killin an animal to eat, yer jus payin someone else ta do it. I know all about it, I used ta kill over 3,000 animals a day ina slaughter house. I was the "sticker" not much of a "Rush" but it paid the bills and kept my family fed. Heh! to each their own I spose..... One love yall take care, BC

The alaskan population of moose is not declining so much because of hunting. Wolves are also a factor. They do what is refered to as play kill. A pack will down a moose and leave it. Many hardly eat anything from the moose.
ADF&G(Alaska Department of Fish and Game) has opened Aerial wolf hunting to keep there thriving numbers in check.
Dudes from helicopters zip around and kill wolves. That seems to extreme for me to do...but it has helped numbers(moose) in the last 2 years in the yukon.

Another reason is the cars that hit them. We have roads right through prime moose territory. Over 500 a year are whacked. I once clipped one in a geo metro. I was lucky...so was the moose. The state has erected miles of big fences to keep moose out of high traffic areas with little gates for passing zones. Pretty cool actually.

All of us love moose in AK...they are an everyday reality. And after being here for over 20 yrs I still like looking at them when they stroll in my yard. I have pics of them on my garden, scratching their asses on my greenhouse, and eating pot leaves that I fed them.

But none of that compromises the hunger I have for eating them. One a year is not much to take in my opine. But its not like the big bulls are hanging around. They hide....mommas ya cant shoot and no males without at least a spike. So....the adfg encourages to take the bigger ones. You have to hunt these bulls...and its no cakewalk.

S

ScrogHog

strain_searcher said:
I think its ridiculous how humans choose what animals should live or die. God created animals so I say let them live unless it comes down to no food on the planet stranded and its for survival. For sport???? Now thats just stupid. Justify it how ever you want but I have a feeling our creator is not thrilled with useless killing of animals either on farms or in the wild (both wrong) WE HAVE THOUSANDS OF OTHER OPTIONS. Most people get a RUSH when they kill animals .Dont lie to your selves its all for the RUSH and a selfish act. Some hunters say well if you use a bow and arrow its ok. The justification will never stop, just know the animal would love to finish its life in nature and you are ending far to soon.
:bashhead:

Quoted for truth.

R

Rood Spook

the dude in the pic is about 6 feet tall........you want me to believe that moose has a head bigger than a 6 foot tall man???The moose in the pics eye socket is bigger than the dudes fist,reminds me of the 3 ft camel spider.Big bull,but one THAT big got NO national coverage????

FAKE Pic for all this drama.

While reading this message a million farm raised catfish were slaughtered,a million chickens,and about 30 thousand beefers......every second of every day......diein is part of livin.

Last edited:

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
I see no truth in that.

I see no truth in that.

Jesus ate meat. I think it's jus Strain Searcher that doesn't like the idea, not "God" I also think he's watched to many movies, the rush isn't in the kill, it's when yer skills of stalking pays off. Ask any hunter here. It's a lot harder than you might think. That's why it's called "hunting" and not jus shooting. lol BC

S

ScrogHog

Rood Spook said:
the dude in the pic is about 6 feet tall........you want me to believe that moose has a head bigger than a 6 foot tall man???The moose in the pics eye socket is bigger than the dudes fist,reminds me of the 3 ft camel spider.Big bull,but one THAT big got NO national coverage????

FAKE Pic for all this drama.

While reading this message a million farm raised catfish were slaughtered,a million chickens,and about 30 thousand beefers......every second of every day......diein is part of livin.

http://www.blackbearheaven.com/world-record-moose/world-record-moose.html

Not fake an there is your proof he hunted for trophy that last paragraph clearly talks about trophy and taxidermy. Enough said. This guy has a problem he paid 20,000 to kill this beautiful animal.

Boy these hunters have so much respect for this animal lets shoot it then sit on its head.
my.php

Last edited:
B.C. said:
the rush isn't in the kill, it's when yer skills of stalking pays off. Ask any hunter here. It's a lot harder than you might think. That's why it's called "hunting" and not jus shooting. lol BC

I agree with that statement to a degree, but too many hunters stalking skills consist of sitting on their ass in a tree-stand or hide and tryin not to fall alseep. A lot of the time its more like very good waiting skills, not stalking.

S

ScrogHog

B.C. said:
Will them lambs ever stop screaming....LOL!

The rush is in the stalking? Bullshit if you ever stalked a deer that thing would spook and be out of there in no time. Sorry but your not feather foot jackie chan you sit in a tree stand on your ass in full camo. Thats not stalking.

Kinimod

NOKUY said:
I don't know how this fuck head sleeps at night.

I'm the first person to say that I love hunting, (for food not for a trophy)...but killing that animal is just un-called for. (i dont care if he ate every drop of meat on the 2,300 pound animal....it still ain't right)....(he's obviously not starving to death)

There is no way in the world i could see that magnificent animal alive and then decide to kill it...that's just not fukin right. :badday:

world-record-moose.jpg

That's the way I've always looked at it.. although I don't like hunting, I'm sure if I'm starving, and I need food, it could be fulfilling.

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
scrog hog you are so stupid. I hunt with a longbow. MAX kill range 15 yds. You think I can't do it? You think thousands of people a year and your entire genetic ancestry can't do it?

here is some hogs I stalked up on the other day. I didn't get a picture of the deer and he was too far away. It's you that are so out of touch with nature and reality. You think your ancestors didn't know how to stalk up on animals?

BTW strain searcher. At least in my opinon. I'd rather not "finish my life in nature". I guess you're picturing a doe laying down one last time in a comfy grass bed, looking up at the stars... No. Actually they get weaker and weaker from not being able to get food for themselves, then they get singled out by predators like coyotes. If they are weak enough by eagles or bobcats. And pulled apart and eaten alive. Just a refresher for how out of touch with nature you might be.

Like its said before the fun isn't in killing. Hell who likes killing stuff? Besides for the price of a hunting license I could buy about a hundred rabbits and slowly strangle them to death. If I was so inclined. It would be much more brutal and satisfy my bloodthirsty urges as you seem to think motivate people. It's tracking an animal and patterning it for weeks through thicket, narrowing down its habits until you can ambush it out of a literally limitless amount of paths he could've taken into 15 yds. It's called woodsmanship. You demeaning it demeans everything humans have ever done. You wanna see some real woodsmanship?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wI-9RJi0Qo

Are their rich a-holes that once a year pay someone else to do all the hunting for them and then they do the waiting to shoot? yeah. tons of them. I don't have to answer for them like you don't have to answer for mexican mota lords choppin heads off in the desert. Well they both grow weed! So what? What they're doin ain't what I'm doin.

Due to how belligerent you are I doubt you are even a vegetarian. Just a hypocrite.

I don't like the idea of people raping farm animals with semen they purchased off the internet. Keeping them in a 5x5 foot box for the three months until they are slaughtered. I hunt free range wild animals. I hunt meat and its the best arrangement. They are free ranging wild animals and if I have enough skill to take them at 15 yds in the wild bush then I get to eat them.

Last edited:

Guest423

Veteran
lol i wish the 10 paragraph post i wrote the other day would of showed up....instead it went to some error page and i lost everything.

only an moron would think the male moose actually stays around and provides for his family lmmfao....male animals like that are made to breed as many does/cows as they can during the rut...they don't eat or sleep...they travel for many miles tappin that ass and thats it.

that mooses genes have been spread for miles and miles and there are thousands of his offspring out there so his genes aren't lost....get a clue.

overpopulation results in a weak herd, the spread of disease, increased car accidents, and animals moving into the city for food...not just moose but other animals too.

the hunters do more for the animals then anyone...who do you think pays for all the habitat projects, land management, the wetlands, public land, research, ect? every hunter that buys their license a big % of that money goes to that....most hunters don't even fill their tags but donate that money year in and year out back to the animals...anyone can say oh wow look at that awesome animal how could someone kill it....but what have you done for wildlife? the truth is most hunters i know love and respect the animals more then non-hunters.

if i see an anti hunter out there donating money and doing things/projects helping out the wildlife then u have room to talk...sittin on your ass saying hunters are mean don't do anything...most of them don't even go into the woods and lack knowledge as we've already seen....as they sit there and eat their cheeseburger that was an animal that was raised just to be slaughtered...but thats ok since it's always been like that lol...if you eat meat you have no room to even argue about hunting...your eating dead animals everyday that was killed that could be out there somewhere living life.

i've never seen a hunter in my life just hunt for a trophy but not want the meat...putting a head on the wall doesn't matter since the animal is already dead....whats the difference if they killed the big animal and took the meat and mounted the head or threw the head away? there is none.

the true assholes are the people that wreck the wilderness for building things...they destroy animals and habitat way more then any hunters ever will.

btw i'm talking about true hunters...not the pricks that pay top dollar to go hunt animals that are fenced in then think they are cool cause they shot some big game...there are idiots involved in everything that give others a bad name.

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
speaking on the subject. If anyone wants some unbiased views on the subject two very good shows were

Louis Theroux. BBC. "hunting in africa" its on tv-links. It's good ol' Louis and his english cheekiness. Deals with the trophy hunting in africa. How absurd it is but the strange symbiotic relationship between rich tourists shooting farm raised animals and habitat restoration.

and Shotime's NPR based show "this american life" the episode was called "pandoras box" and it deals with the modern swine industry and how its probably a good bit different than how many picture it. It's free to "watch now" on netflix if you're a subscriber. You know the streaming videos.

They were both very good and not particularly nice to the subject they were dealing with.

Last edited:
S

ScrogHog

motaco said:

Looks to me like the boar out of there. Anyway i got respect for the guy in the video hes hunting for his family. He also has mad respect for the animal. Unlike american hunters. You think i think all killing is wrong. I dont. I hate trophy hunters.

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
yeah change your story after you tell me I had katrina coming. classic.

Do you think we're that stupid. After all the shit you post?

what because I'm american I genetically have no respect for animals? Have you been talkin to hawaiians? (its just a joke braddahs don't flame me)

btw that herd is a sounder moron. Males travel alone.

Trophy hunting is shooting the oldest and least valuable members of the herd. Thats why it's encouraged, mandated in more progressive states, and viewed with so much pride. So you're cool with hunting as long as they are shooting young inexperienced animals that never had a chance to breed? well you are a salty cookie ain't you?

my real question to anti trophy hunters is where do you and your guesses get to supersede millions of dollars of research? Listen. These pay for trophy places. How come every year they can still shoot trophies? How come the trophies aren't just shot out to hell and gone after 5 years? SOUND MANAGEMENT PRACTICES. If your logic was true about trophy hunting. These places would be up and gone in five years. Not getting better every year as they do. People spend millions of dollars managing their farms so that people will come and pay for trophies. They know what they are doing. They aren't morons full of guesses made into rock solid opinons like some people.

Last edited:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A natural death for any large mammal is usually... having it's ass eaten by a predator as it watches with wide eyes, and slowly bleeds to death.

Death by hunter is MUCH more humane than any other method of killing for food.

And, BTW, if you don't hunt, you'd be seen as a disgrace by ANY of your ancestors who were once a part of the natural order of things. For humans, hunting is just a natural part of our genetic make-up. Hunters are rewarded with a natural rush during the hunt... this feeling is reward for doing what we are naturally programmed to do.

Death happens, to everything, might as well be at the hands of a skilled hunter. A skilled hunter knows how to make a clean, quick kill. Coyotes and wolves eat asses off live animals.

Latest posts

Latest posts