What's new

HOLY SHIT! Holy Anointing Oil from Exodus.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
the amount of cinnamon and Myrrh compared to the rest is very small, although i did put a bit much cinnamon in my batch, i've eaten it many times and ever got negative effects apart from the strong taste of cinnamon lol.

1g of bho seems enough for 12 capsules, i've recently read that you can make your medible blood type specific to make it more effective. don't remember exactly how it's done, but you add either ground oat or something else. wish i remembered where i read it.

pusbag

Love my holy shit oil. I make it myself and take it daily for my ms. I also make a sedative nighttime version as well for insomnia. Best cannabis oil recipe bar none.

Upon man's flesh shall it not be poured, neither shall ye make any other like it, after the composition of it: it is Holy, and it shall be Holy unto you. 33 Whosoever compoundeth any like it, or whosoever putteth any of it upon a stranger, shall even be cut off from his people.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the bible (old testament) also says its okay to beat your slaves to death.
as long as they dont die within 2 or 3 days
see Exodus 21:20-21
fucking details, eh?
gotta pick and chose what you want to use from those kind of books hahaha

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i wonder why it's forbidden to all but the high priest in the temple on the temple mount. it has so much medical value you'd think sharing it would be considered a good action as it will help people. there again this part was talking to the jews, so maybe it's only forbidden to them?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello,
I made some anointing oil for my 82 yr old father,who suffers from extreme back pain,he can hardly walk. I put the oil in capsules.I made them pretty weak,about a gram of bho in 12 caps.The first day he took one close to bedtime,and said he felt no effect.The next day he took one in the morning,felt no effect.Then about 7-8 hours later he started feeling dizzy,and his blood pressure went down a bit.We took him to the e.r.,they said he was a bit dehydrated,but his bloodwork came back ok. You can imagine me freaking out thinking I almost killed dad....so I immediately started researching myrrh and cinnamon bark oil.I found this "Taking cinnamon oil by mouth is POSSIBLY UNSAFE. The oil can be irritating to the skin and mucous membranes, including the stomach, intestine, and urinary tract. It can cause side effects such as diarrhea, vomiting, dizziness, drowsiness, and others." So I am unsure if the oil caps caused the reaction,especially 6-7 hours after ingestion. If I ever give him oil again it will be only be mixed with coconut oil... if...,has anyone ever had this reaction with consuming hao? I told my folks to only use the remaining caps topically. Thanks for your response.

peace,
juggo

Nope, you are the first with that reaction so far.

Cinnamon does dilate the blood vessels and thus lowers the blood pressure, so there are limits.

The formula is orders of magnitude below those 2600/2800 mg/kg LD50 limits (2800mg /1kg =.0028 of body weight).

Even a 300 mg HS dose for a high tolerance patient, would only contain about 45 mg of cinnamon bark, leaf, and flavoring oil.

More than about a 1% solution can be irritating to the skin, so don't put oral HAO or HS on your skin.

The topical HAO has almost three times as much coconut oil in it and less cinnamon.

http://www.newdirectionsaromatics.com/msds/MSDS_CinnamonBarkCeylonEssentialOil.pdf

http://www.sciencelab.com/msds.php?msdsId=9923486

http://www.sciencelab.com/msds.php?msdsId=9923334

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i wonder why it's forbidden to all but the high priest in the temple on the temple mount. it has so much medical value you'd think sharing it would be considered a good action as it will help people. there again this part was talking to the jews, so maybe it's only forbidden to them?

The priesthood were the scientists and doctors of the era. You had to be born into it, or be gifted and undergo extreme initiation.

Aaron and his sons were of the King David blood line, as was Moses, Jesus, John the Baptist, etc, and therefore members of the sons of light priesthood.

Knowledge was power, so it was forbidden to reveal scientific knowledge to the un-initiated.

These folks used both science and illusion to keep the ignorant following in awe and feeding them their finest wines, the choices cuts of meat, and finest fruits and veggies, brought as offerings to God.

Even the war lords, with massive armies, treated them with respect and tried to stay on their good side.

My guess is that as the physicians of the period, they had some version that they did use on the un-initiated, which was effective but didn't violate the "holy pact" these folks had with their god, whom they spent a fair amount of time worshiping.

My guess is that the anointing oil for the un-initiated was also prepared amidst less powerful incantations, so as to clearly delineate it from that which was holy.

You no doubt would have had to been there to fully grasp it, but for an excellent insight into that period, as well as a glimpse at the roots of Judaism and Christianity, Hiram's Key holds some interesting clues.

juggo

Hello,
Just wanted to update on my previous post. I am now sure the hao had nothing to do with my fathers dizziness and low bp. He failed to mention that he had been feeling that way for weeks before he took the caps,and is still having that problem now.I took 3 of those caps myself to see what they did and really felt nothing,but I have a real high tolerance.Thank you for the responses.
edit: I used a different brand cinnamon bark oil "gaia liquid herbal extract cinnamon bark" w/cinnamonun spp. and organic alcohol,after reading Graywolfs link I see I was using something completly different. Thanks again.

peace,
juggo

Last edited:

donb5

Aaron and his sons were of the King David blood line, as was Moses, Jesus, John the Baptist, etc, and therefore members of the sons of light priesthood.

I'm a great admirer of your knowledge and dissemination of advanced biochem, chem, preparations, etc of Cannabis Sativa and derivatives. And most important your caring for people is very evident. As a sometime maker and supplier of RSO I have been blessed on more than one occasion by your work disseminated on Skunk Pharm. Thank you much.

But here is small matter of information occurring outside Cannabis, where you have said that 'Aaron and Moses' are 'of the King David bloodline'. This is not at all the case according to the canonical Hebrew scriptures. The brothers Moses and Aaron are from the line of Levi, one of the twelve sons of Jacob, the so-called patriarchs of Israel. The tribe of Levi became designated as the priestly tribe among the twelve.

But King David (born many years after Moses and Aaron which I am sure you're aware of) is descended from the patriarch Judah whose descendants down the line included Jesus and John the Baptist.

Not much to do with Cannabis except maybe indirectly to the holy annointing oil of Exodus. But only to help you perfect your future credibility in similar future statements. :)

Again many kudos for your concern for people and tireless efforts and honed knowledge in Cannabis.

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You may be right, as it has been a long time since I studied it. My central point is that they were members of the priesthood, whom were the scientist and doctors of the time.

Slen

And being in positions of power those priests etc more than likely knew if regular folks had
access to holy oil they (both folks and priests) wouldn't need priests etc!
Regardless, indigenous peoples over the entire planet share their holy oils with everyone untill the invaders arrived. This Ted Talk puts a very interesting spin on "concentrates" and their uses in antiquity through today.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0c5nIvJH7w

Chonkski

I've been wondering, GW.

Is it necessary to winterize? Or do the waxes and lipids work alongside the HAO, especially for topical..?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i wouldn't winterize for topical s. there doesn't seem to be much point if it's only going on your skin. the fats might even be beneficial in some way when applied on the skin.

btw the test patient with arthritic hands has remained pain free and without swelling for a few weeks now, without even using my holy anointing oil anymore. once she felt her hands were normal she stopped using it. it probably will come back again at some point, but it's amazing to me to see how it has helped in this case.

at one point i want to take some of my holy oil and re heat it and add some more bubble hash or oil to get it closer to the 1part oil to 1 part coconut oil and other ingredients, potency that GW uses. as of now my holy oil is about 1 part oil to 3 parts rest of ingredients.

i think the concentration required very much depends case to case. some people get pain relief from topical tinctures made from fan leaves and stems.

while cancer patients seem to require pure bho, mixed with the same amount of the other ingredients. then they need to be able to consume enough of this stuff so it can do it's job and program those cancer cells to commit suicide. this is essentially the problem for a layman, how to get enough thc etc to the actual cancerous growth.

jab that cancer in a pietry dish with thc you get immediate gratifying reactions.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
WOW, ya'll! I had no idea that my interpretation of holy anointing oil into a concentrate had taken such a following, although i know why!

This recipe was formulated to help my Alzheimer's mother, RIP mom, and the resulting formulation is in the process of changing the self medication process and hopefully more.

Thank you all for posting these most amazing stories.

Let me add part of mom's story for your interest. Her daily dose was 2 grams, yes, two (of hash oil before dilution). Mom spoke only gibberish with an occasional word.

She encountered another urinary tract infection that her hospice dr. hesitated to treat without ca culture. I was unable to get a sample with her fidgeting. Saturday came and the UTI displayed in ugly behavior.

I could take her to the hospital where they would cath her and she would kick scream and cry. I decided a better idea would be to put her to sleep with cannabis until her in homw dr., visit on Monday when i could get a script. But how much to dose someone who does two grams alrady. i decided a 50% increase of three grams should do it.

She did not sleep, but instead, the late stage Alzheimer's patient began talking again. When the Dr. arrived Monday, mom answered the door saying, "Hello! How are you? I haven't seen you in forever! come in." The dr's mouth hung open and she exclaimed, "What did you do?" I responded, "We don't know much about cannabis, do we!"

quite amazing! i would have loved to see the doctors face when he was greeted at the door, lol. that really is an inspiring story as well as a hopefully story for many other relatives of sufferers of Alzheimer. living quality is so very important in those situations.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been wondering, GW.

Is it necessary to winterize? Or do the waxes and lipids work alongside the HAO, especially for topical..?

We do winterize our HAO, including the topicals. In the case of the sublinguals, to remove inactive bulk.

In the case of the topicals, to remove the plant waxes, which remain behind on the skin as a barrier.

Some of the fats and lipids removed in winterizing, may indeed be beneficial, as we haven't studied them. I suspect that all of them are at least salubrious, if not medicinal.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you'd best listen to GW about the winterizing, he has lots more experience with this stuff then me. i'm not even making it with bho.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
quite amazing! i would have loved to see the doctors face when he was greeted at the door, lol. that really is an inspiring story as well as a hopefully story for many other relatives of sufferers of Alzheimer. living quality is so very important in those situations.

Based on their observable reaction to Pat's cannabis treatment results, and some of the doctors comments, I'm convinced that some of the doctors from OSHU are waiting with bated breath for legalization and sanction for their cannabis/Alzheimer medical research.

They were clearly blown away by the profound effects on late stage Alzheimers. One even said, "I wish all of my Alzheimers patients could use cannabis."

As soon as their leaders say go, the smart money would be on coloring them gone.......

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you'd best listen to GW about the winterizing, he has lots more experience with this stuff then me. i'm not even making it with bho.

Winterizing is technically extracting with a non polar solvent and redissolving in a polar solvent before dropping the temperature low enough to drop out the non polar waxes, fats and lipids.

Polar extractions like ethanol, don't remove a lot of waxes to start with. When making HAO or HS out of QWET, we don't winterize either.

recently completed both HAOT and Holy Shit recipes loving the topical for my chronic back pain and muscle spasms i did make one mistake and forgot to winterize the oil for the holy shit so i think it couldve been stronger if i used 10g winterized bho rather than the 10g of decarbed oil, i think its potent but like many concentrate lovers tolerance makes it hard to judge things and i dont really have any testers also made the cinnamon lolly recipe fro SPR it came out great but may increase to 12gs next time keep everyone posted on the outcome

Latest posts

Latest posts