What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holy Fuckin' Hilarious

armedoldhippy

Veteran
watching the young 'uns these days...i am glad i am NOT "with it" anymore. i like me the way i am...:tiphat: old & cranky...:woohoo: "GET OFF OF MY LAWN!" LOL!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
watching the young 'uns these days...i am glad i am NOT "with it" anymore. i like me the way i am...:tiphat: old & cranky...:woohoo: "GET OFF OF MY LAWN!" LOL!
ha,ha,, yeah i used to be "with it" until i turned into granpa simpson,,,,,:tiphat:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use to be with it, but it changed, and now what it is is weird and scary.

Good ol' Sampsons belting out reality.

Who's "it" are they suppose to be "with" again? Just to be clear.:tiphat:

If I knew that I wouldn't be mumbling "idiots" to myself all the time.

The generation that wants it all but can't aspire above minimum wage.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Me, these days.
giphy.gif

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
f6d2e1bf.gif
how does that saying go?? 'act your age not your shoe size'
:not directed at anyone

Cadfael

Nickels had bees on them and you would say, "Gimme 5 bees for a quarter."

Turkeys were known as walking birds.

And I wore an onion on my belt, which was the style of the time...

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
youth is wasted on the young, & wisdom upon the old. enjoy being young while you are because aging fucking hurts...:tiphat: youth is temporary, hahahaha...:biggrin:

There are pros and cons to both.

In my mind I see myself as young. In my mirror . . .
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The older I get the more different than who I was 20 or 30 years ago I become. I think that's natural though and I kind of like where my life has led my so far, pain and all.