What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holiday in vegas

gizmo666

Folks im thinking on a holiday to vegas
And inevitably I would like a smoke there
Got 2 questions
1 is it legal there
2 best place to pick some up
Thanks folks

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
It will get you in trouble if you toke in public, same as Seattle and San Francisco. However, in a hotel room with adequate ventilation you are as safe as those two places. Perhaps in a car if you are careful. Vegas is meant for tourist to have a good time and spend as much money as possible. If police were to start kicking down hotel rooms of tourist it would look like not such a fun place to visit. As with any place just use common sense. Pot is considered an intoxicant by the law, and treated as such.

Green Squall

The voters approved recreational marijuana in November. You can have up to an ounce without being arrested. Toke in your room and enjoy sin city!

gizmo666

where can i get it tho without ending up in jail
not exactly where i want to visit in vegas haha

Latest posts

Latest posts