What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holiday Contest #2: Pets - Dress Them Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
And the winners are.....................................

And the winners are.....................................

1st: m.steelers
2nd: Marimbas
3rd: stretchpuppy
Honorable Mention: annac's MoMo

:woohoo:

Way to go everyone! Thanks for sharing in the fun, and a BIG thanks to all the lovely pets who tolerated this contest. :D

Please send your shipping info to me via PM and title your PM "Contest Winner Info"....thanks.

Happy New Year!
dg

S

stretchpuppy

Congrats guys and gals. I know it was a tough choice all the criters were so adorable!

I am so happy I landed 3rd~ THANK YOU!!

:woohoo:

marimbas

I got to say so M.Steelers cat rocks... the first picture is adorable...

Great i landed on 2nd... it was a tough contest!!! Thanks DG and Gypsy for this great oportunities to win great seeds!!!!

G

Congradulations to all the winners. :wave: :woohoo:

1st: m.steelers
2nd: Marimbas
3rd: stretchpuppy

MoMo says to grow well.

love to all
annac

stretchpup

BUMP

Rest in Piece my little Tiger Lily woozle. We lost her this fall to advanced insulinoma. 10 years old which is long for a US bred Mustelidae. Very common illness in the states when Obligate Carinovers are fed cad foot by uneducated previous owners. Theyare designed to eat meat, bone, and whatever fiber may be in the prey. Not kitty kibble.

6074the_girls.jpg

Thanks IC, that mini stash box still gets some use!

:wave:

Last edited:
N

NZjay

how the heck did i miss this one. lol

bummer.. my weiner dog loves his sweater. lol

SoEx

Ronley said:
How embarresing for all theses poor pets who are subjected to be made to look cutesie cute.

Man, I think that every time I see pet owners dress up their pets. But I still laugh :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts