What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holiday Contest #2: Pets - Dress Them Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Hehehehe, this should be a load of fun! :D

Let's see your pet(s) dressed up for the holidaze!

Three photos will be selected, between Dec 25 - Jan 1,
with the following prizes awarded:

1st: G3 from IBC Collective/Memy's Finest Seed Co.
2nd: Schroomy Deeze from Reservoir Seed Co.
3rd: Gypsy Nirvana Mini Stash Box

Contest is open to everyone including moderators.

Now let's see some cute pets all dressed up for the holidaze!

:D
dg

nycnoob

Sucks.. I have no pet, nor do I have a bush to trim..X=.. Well Ill be looking, can't believe you guys still have a pack of schroomy deeze.. Good luck everyone

G

MoMo wishes EVERYONE at IC and Seed Bay
"Happy Hollidays"

4137DSC00778.jpg

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Well GN and DG we got a Santa outfit for our cat. He went nuts when we put it on, and at one point he just laid down on his side and it looked like he thought he died. Just laying there paralyzed.... needless to say he didnt like it. He kept jumping straight up in the air as if he thought he could jump out of that suit. And it upset the dog too....

My wife took the camera to work for a party, when she gets back I'll upload the photos. It was hysterical.

M

S

stretchpuppy

Workin on it... trying to squeeze a weasel in a santa outfit is not easy business!! ;)

G

stretchpuppy said:
Workin on it... trying to squeeze a weasel in a santa outfit is not easy business!! ;)

ROFLMAO.

I was trying to put a little santa suit on my Amazon Bird (Peckerhead QC) and lets just say that peckerhead QC will put up with allot of things but not a Santa suit.

I can't wait to see all the photos...our poor animals and what we put them thru for the expense of a good laugh....I love it.

Seasons Greetings to all
annac

S

stretchpuppy

Happy Holidays ICMag!
6074the_girls.jpg

With the look on Tiger Lily's face, I may have to sleep with one eye open tonight...

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
stretchpuppy......that is absolutely the cutest! :jump:

Thanks for sharing that....and thanks to your weazle for putting up with it! :woohoo:

Adorable I say....adorable!

dg

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Heh Heh - DG, the cats don't like to be dressed up! :D

He was having no parts of the pants, so we had to go with the coat and hat only :D

These pics dont even capture how hilarious this was......

Happy Holidaze All~M

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
m.steelers............ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having my 2 knucklehead cats I sure KNOW what you mean, mine don't like pants
either. :bat:

I don't know what's funnier, your kitty or your dog looking quite puzzled at all this
costumery going on. Hey, maybe he's jealous and wants his own outfit? :biglaugh:

Cool pics, oh boy, what have I gotten myself into again with having to pick winners
from so many fantastic pics! :crazy:

Thanks so much for sharing those, love them!

dg

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
The Lab didnt really like the cat's costume, he kept barking at him, it was a really funny scene - he has his own antlers though, so I'm not sure what his problem was :D

The funniest part is when kitty was laying on his side, he just layed there for a while motionless, paralyzed - i swear he thought he finally spent his 9th life... I have been laughing over this whole thing for 2 days now....

Glad I could show the pics ! :D Thanks!

Rattrap

Merry christmas one & all. Hope u have your festive season stash put asside!
Here is one of our little family, the only one that would sit still!

Status
Not open for further replies.