What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holeshot returns

Holeshot22

Bubba Kush x Kali China 🇨🇳

Bubba Kush x Kali China 🇨🇳

Second fem seed . Flowered as a smaller plant , massive colas of pure resin.

G

Beautiful brother!Looks like an overweight Kali China on steroids.Really liked this indica,will run her again next year for sure.
:tiphat:

Holeshot22

Bubba Kush x Erdpurt

Bubba Kush x Erdpurt

Amazing winter colours now she is being flushed. She flowered outdoors mainly, I brought her inside for a couple of weeks around week 6-7 . Then back out side during the day for the last week , which was week 10.
Deep , rich and dark .!!!!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wow Holeshot22 :)

The second Bubba Kush x Kali China female looks even better than the first one, really nice hashplant indica traits, she is quite Bubba Kush dominant, but more vigorous, better yielding and with better flower/leaf ratio.

Glad you are also enjoying with the colorfuls Bubba Kush x ErdPurts :D
Not sure if you are familiarized with CBD effects ... Do you find the effect of your Bubba Kush x ErdPurts to have remarkable CBD influence ?
I think should have as it happens with our previous Early Bubba Hash (Bubba Kush/HashPlant x ErdPurt) limited edition, although i haven't had the chance to bring to the lab Bubba Kush x ErdPurt for cannabinoid analysis.

Holeshot22

ACE Seeds R ACE ♦️

ACE Seeds R ACE ♦️

Hey Dubi.
Hope your holiday was relaxing.
The Bubba x E is Very narcotic in larger doses. That was smoked fresh . After about 3 months cure it would put you to bed quite easily, and you will be staying there. Ha ha When a bit of cbn creeps in.
Just smoked some Panama Haze that's been curing for 7 months.
WOW WOW . Like a shot of adrenaline
Rocket ship to Mars:woohoo::dance013::huggg:
Thank You Dubi
Thank you Tang !!!!!!!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi friend,

I have been working hard in the field and now i have a break so i do my best to update all the threads i can .... hope to take holidays soon with the family :)

That 7 month cured Panama Haze must be maná for sativa lovers and a nice constrast with the indicas you have recently grown.

Hope you have a great summer time! ;)

Holeshot22

Panama Haze

Panama Haze

Few pics of this little Panama Haze.
Just the most incredible aroma at 15 weeks.
Grown in 20” pot , coco and perlite.
House and garden nutes

Holeshot22

Panama Haze

Panama Haze

Hey Solar,
She is an amazing plant. Highly recommended as an easy plant to grow with very uplifting, potent high without a ceiling. The smell is old school sensi and sweet sweet taste .

Tangwena

Veteran
Few pics of this little Panama Haze.
Just the most incredible aroma at 15 weeks.
Grown in 20” pot , coco and perlite.
House and garden nutesView Image View Image View Image View Image
Lovely Panama Haze my friend I ran Panama x Purple Haze outside recently crazy buds lovely aroma.
They are curing cant wait to try them but they need a minimum 1 month longer is better.
Try the Panama x Honduras crazy energy and euphoria grinning your ass of on that one.

Holeshot22

Honduras

Honduras

Lovely Panama Haze my friend I ran Panama x Purple Haze outside recently crazy buds lovely aroma.
They are curing cant wait to try them but they need a minimum 1 month longer is better.
Try the Panama x Honduras crazy energy and euphoria grinning your ass of on that one.
Hey Tang,
Glad to hear from you. It was a good year out side for a change. Igrew that big lovely Panama ���� Haze and a few Scott’s OG kush (Rare Dankness)which did great as well, both held up too a bit of rain and high humidity just before harvest.
I have in flower at the moment a Malawi x Cookies kush And just popped (Malawi x CK) x Panama Haze. The sad news is I lost my Panama Haze which I just flowered. I was devastated. I’m getting a few testers sent shortly which will keep me busy, and in the forums.
I’m so slack with with updates . But I’ll try my best ALL.
How have you been doing?

Tangwena

Veteran
Hey Tang,
Glad to hear from you. It was a good year out side for a change. Igrew that big lovely Panama ���� Haze and a few Scott’s OG kush (Rare Dankness)which did great as well, both held up too a bit of rain and high humidity just before harvest.
I have in flower at the moment a Malawi x Cookies kush And just popped (Malawi x CK) x Panama Haze. The sad news is I lost my Panama Haze which I just flowered. I was devastated. I’m getting a few testers sent shortly which will keep me busy, and in the forums.
I’m so slack with with updates . But I’ll try my best ALL.
How have you been doing?
I'm still enjoying life my friend as long as I can get high I'm good ha ha.

Bummer about your loss I'm sure the Pan/Haze would have been unreal in your hands.

Those Malawi crosses should keep you happy though anything with Malawi in kicks ass.
The Malawi x Ethiopian is outstanding one of my mates reckons its as good as speed the first few hours are hectic you just rush up to the stars its my current favorite high keeps me going all day full of shit and laughing my ass off I love it.
Lucky I have a few seeds from Dubi's testers they are gold to me right now.
Dont worry about about posting regularly its quality not quantity in your posts brother, your plants just blow me away I can only wish for plants like those.
Stay cool my friend.

Holeshot22

Holeshot

Holeshot

Hey Tang, I’ll have to give the M x Ethiopian a go.
The Panama Haze is very Racy at times, as was the South African from CBG .
I thought I would try a few crosses of my own. I’m not much of a breeding expert.
The Malawi male x Cookies kush looks killer, it has a real sour Cookies kush smell .
I also crossed a very resin laden male (MxCK )to Panama Haze and Scott’s OG which is the star of my stable.This is Scott’s OG

Attachments

• 1D821E68-8513-4BF0-80A0-138B9C089150.jpg
    1D821E68-8513-4BF0-80A0-138B9C089150.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 24

Holeshot22

I have on the way
Nevils Haze x Panama gem
C5 x Kali China fem
Hashant Haze x Kali china fem
Zamaldelica elite x Panama goddess

Last edited:

Holeshot22

Ancient OG

Ancient OG

This is a Bodhi selection. Just thought I’d share a pic . She is a select Iranian landrace crossed by male Snow Lotus.Very resinous with very little smell in grow and cure . Which was disappointing. Would be great crossed with Malawi .

Attachments

• 369FD14C-8478-472B-A26E-D4026008C695.jpg
    369FD14C-8478-472B-A26E-D4026008C695.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Holeshot friend,

Those Panama Haze epic pics are already a classic :D
Glad you rate Panama Haze so highly and that you are including her and Malawi for your own breeding projects :yes:

I'm sure you're gonna rock with the new sativa hybrids ;)
Please, keep us updated.

Latest posts

Latest posts