What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hokkaido outdoor 2020

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Dubi,

Just realized the person I was talking to on IG was an imposter. I'm so glad you received all my packs! We're also selecting the next generation this year. I'll have some cool photos and more labs by the end of the year. I'll try to log in more so we can stay in touch!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi @rizraz friend :) Hope all the gardens and projects are doing great this year, glad to hear you keep advancing on the breeding with the Hokkaido Japan :yes: Please, keep me updated with your results at the end of the season.

We are no longer active on IG, the platform decided to suddenly delete our account one year ago, don't feel like spending more time there when this can happen again any time, so all the accounts there pretending to be us are fake. Let's keep in touch here via pm or via email.

Have a great end of season! :ying: