What's new

Ho Hum, Ho Hum......

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heard that Krunchy bubbles, nobody in the lab except for the mad scientist! :respect:

(and maybe a drunk naked hottie who is too stoned to know where she is) :biggrin:

G

greenmatter

Heard that Krunchy bubbles, nobody in the lab except for the mad scientist! :respect:

(and maybe a drunk naked hottie who is too stoned to know where she is) :biggrin:

now there is a way to make the trim interesting ....... gotta go run that by the wife

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Swingers club, a fat joint of Sweet Tooth, drunk college hottie, feed her drinks all night. :friends:

You & the wife or gf + her =

:party:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
haha thats why im glad to have a brother and cousin who are both jobless and eager as fuck to trim.....and they work for free buds food and beer dont even need to cash them out

8-10lbs is a job...hopefully you will be done by 4/20

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
used to have a couple girls who would trim with there tops off for extra cash, but it got old.....

when we would have the huge trims at the old warehouses, man! the stuff that would go on in there! it was known that you could make extra cash doing "stupid human tricks". my boy would bring some "friendly" girls for anyone who was lonely. as much beer you can drink, other party favors going around, it was a crazy party ever trim! miss those days.....

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No better time than the present bro! Gotta clear those pipes out or they get clogged player! :bigeye:

G

greenmatter

haha thats why im glad to have a brother and cousin who are both jobless and eager as fuck to trim.....and they work for free buds food and beer dont even need to cash them out

8-10lbs is a job...hopefully you will be done by 4/20

"eager as fuck to trim" ........ enjoy that while you can, trimming loses it's shine pretty fast. it was cool when i started but i don't think i ever enjoyed it ....hate that part of the job now

8-10 lbs solo trim , krunch ur a man's,- man , how much u figure u do a day think u doing 1 or 2 ?
I feel ur pain G and I would treat myself to a double asian, Hand massage c/w happy ending , u earned tha shit.
RESPECT, 8-10 # solo trim u r gross
Manitoba

ddrew

Veteran
but this situation is getting bad with burnout from weed......

wake up and trim, only to take breaks to mess with my grow rooms, or go water the warehouse.....

weed, weed and more fucking weed, its getting really old, really fast!

cant wait for my measly 3 day vacation on 4/20!
Keep things in perspective, and be happy.
Remember your "busted Hardcore" Thread?
You could be in here complaining about how many licenses plates you have to make per day instead of how much weed you have to trim.

Agreed though, trimming sucks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts